• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Charlie had her second r/l baby!!

CharlieTib

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 1 i had my second baby,Christopher.He was 4lb 4oz,born 8 weeks preemie;had to have an emergency c-sect.He is doing well.Right now hes still in the hospital and im at home..i miss my baby but he is in good hands until he can come home. :heart:

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Congrats! Best wishes to you and your growing family. They grow up WAY to fast.

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 1 i had my second baby,Christopher.He was 4lb 4oz,born 8 weeks preemie;had to have an emergency c-sect.He is doing well.Right now hes still in the hospital and im at home..i miss my baby but he is in good hands until he can come home. :heart:
Congrats Charlie!

I'm sure he'll be fine ;) My oldest child (my only Son) was 8 weeks preemie also, he was 4 pounds 2-1/2 oz's. Spent 6 weeks in Intensive care in Phoenix, He'll be 37 in September and now has two Daughters and a Son of his own!

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats on the new addition. Glad to hear mom and baby are both doing well.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Grats!! I'll see him in 2-3 years playing UO with us... ;)