• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chapter of a Story im writing

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
So.. I once said I was going to write a story about my character Kattasrophe.. that went along with the picture I drew of her..

I hope you all enjoy the story :)
Introduction;
The ocean glimmer an irridecent blue as waves came and went. The sky was full of birds singing a harmony, The air crisp with a delightful breeze. A ship at sea created only by the finest craftsmen of Sasoria was not far from the bay of an isolated city named Moonglow. This is the beginning, the story of Kattasrophe.
Chapter 1 The Ship at Sea
It was in the hopes that this finely crafted ship was to make it to the docks of Moonglow with much cargo for the citizens of the fine city. Shortly before, the ship made its way to a small island not far from Moonglow. The island itself was of a fair size, but drowned in glimmering white snow. Just to look at it gave you chills down your spine. There was more to the island and the cargo then the crewman of the ship would ever know. The cargo was more than just cargo, there was a child with in it. A young girl whose name was Kattasrophe. The night the ship stopped was the night Kattasrophe's life began. The crew began making their rounds to check the cargo as the girl was safely tucked away behind many of the wooden crates that surrounded the area. Once the crewmen left the area, Kattasrophe got up and began walking. the chill within the air got to her. She held her dark blue elven robe closer to her. She peared through one of the many windows on the ship only to see a snow covered island. It was now or never for her she had to get off the ship before she was caught. She looked around her. The area was dark and barely visable. She felt around before her hands grasped a robe. She grabbed it and quietly climbed the stairs to the deck of the ship. The crewmen were gathered around a table playing cards while drinking rum and laughing loudly. This was her chance to excape. She creeped over the edge silently and looked over. A small row boat and oars was tied to the ship. She jumped over board and landed with a soft but barely hearable thump. the boat was only about a yard away from the island. She jumped and landed herself into a pile of snow. The coldness over took her making her shiver violently. She hugged her blue elven robe even tighter to herself. The wind began to pick up creating the snow covered island around her a blizzard. Her cries for help pierced the wind like a howl. She looked up up at the sky to see a red-orange blur approach her. Her long golden curls swayed in the wind. She peared up at the creature. It was a dragon. He landed with a loud thud making her fall as the ground vibrated. The dragon caught her with his tail before she landed in the snow yet again. She stared at him as he stared at her. ''A young girl a dragoness, who would have thought?'' he muttered under his breath. ''A dragoness?'' she said the words so softly it was barely above a whisper. She glanced at him with confusion. ''There is no time to explain climb onto my back'' She knew not to argue, she nodded slowly and climbed upon his back. He opened his wings and flapped them was not long before they were with in the air. ''What is your name?'' She said as she looked at the snow covered world below them. ''Crimson'' It suits you she said as she looked at his red-orange scales. She was lost in thought a moment, ''What did you mean when you said I was a dragoness?'' He sighed a little, ''It is an extremely long story Ill explain later.'' He said it in such a tone that ment it was the end of the conversation.

Chapter 2 Crimson's Lair
It wasn't long after their short conversation that there came shear silence. A mountain came into view with in a matter of seconds. She wondered what was going to happen. Crimson started to spiral down towards the mountain. She feared for her life, but felt as if the dragon would protect her. For what ever reason that was, she did not know. He spread his wings even wider to glide, shortly after, they landed. ''Don't move'' Kattasrophe had already jumped off Crimson's back, she stood as still as possible. A thunderous roar bellowed followed by the sound of talons crashing into the ice. ''EMBER! STOP!'' Crimson's tail flicked his tail angrily as he wrapped one of his claws around the girl to protect her.'' A amber colored dragon came into view. She glared at Crimson, ''Protecting an elf? really?'' Her scales turned darker as she got angrier, as far as I am concerned she's toast!'' She attempted to shove him out of the way to attack the girl. The young girl screamed as she curled up in a ball with in his claw. ''She is a dragoness!'' He hissed, Ember's eyes widen, ''I don't believe you.'' Crimson was beginning to loose his temper, he loosened his grip around the girl. He gently pulled up her right sleeve of her arm to reveal a mark on her arm of a dragon. He held the young girl closer to him as if she was as precious as a ruby. ''She is a dragoness you know the rules Ember.'' He said as he began to walk into the entrance of his cave, leaving Ember outside in the cold. The girl's tension loosened as they Ember. ''What is your name?'' Crimson said as he sat the girl on the floor and began to look through some of the doors with in his lair for her a room. ''I-I don't have one..'' He whipped his head around, ''You don't have a name?'' ''No'' His eyes softened a little with pity, ''then what do you want to be called?'' She looked at the ground and pondered, ''Kattasrophe'' she said it so softly it was barely above a whisper. ''Kattasrophe,.. a unique and interesting name. I like it.'' She smiled slightly, ''Does Ember hate me?'' He looked alarmed a moment, ''No! no no no... It's just.. her parents died due to the careless actions of some humans and elves, ever since... well, she is bitter when she sees one.'' ''Oh..'' ''You just have to be the one to show her that not all elves and humans are bad.'' Kattasrophe nodded. As soon as they finished their conversation, Ember walked into the room, glared at Kattasrophe, and walked past. ''I hope I can change her mind soon...'' ''Do not worry about it now, I am sure you are hungry.'' She nodded. ''One moment Katt'' He took off down one of the many halls with in the cave. She sat close to one of the walls. She began to wonder how she ended up on a cargo ship, why did she not have a name before she met Crimson, and most importantly, what was a dragoness? Why was she one? Little did she know she was about to find out.

Chapter 3; The Meaning of a Dragoness

After the girl was fed, Crimson was eager to ask many questions as was Katt. ''I have some questions for you Katt as I am sure you have some for me as well.'' She nodded, ''Yes I have many questions, but you go first.'' The dragon settled near Katt as he closed the door to his lair to keep the cold out. ''Why were you on a cargo ship?'' ''I was asleep, I woke up there.'' ''Where were you before you were on the cargo ship?'' ''I-I don't know, I don't remember anything before waking up on the ship'' Crimson's eyes filled with sadness but was quick to make it seem as if he was not sad at all. She felt as if he was hiding something. ''Hmm... how strange.'' He muttered, ''How old are you?'' ''Thirteen'' ''You are the youngest Dragoness we have discovered yet.'' He said as his tail flicked in the air with happiness, ''Crimson, what is a dragoness?'' He sighed a little knowing that he would have to explain eventually, ''A dragoness is a woman or a girl like you, whom is a master of dragons. For men they are called dragon lords, where as a girl or a woman like you are called a dragoness. You are very young and have much to learn. Once I feel that you have learned enough you will take a test to see what kind of dragoness you are and what dragon egg will bond with you.'' He inhaled a deep breath as he did not stop to breath when he completed his explanation. ''A test? Dragon's egg?!'' She said the words with a tone of slight confusion. ''I'll explain tomorrow you should get some rest, go down the hall take the first door to your left.'' She departed the room and went down the hall as he instructed. She found the door to be just the right size for a human or elf. She opened the door to the room as soon as she entered, she felt like a princess. The walls were that of an aqua color with silver trimming. The flooring was wood that was polished so well it shined. There was a book shelf filled with thousands of books, a desk with a inkpot and paper waiting to be used, an armoire and bed with such beautiful cloth on it, it seemed like a dream just to walk into the room. She walked towards the armoire and opened the door. Dresses of only the finest cloth, that would perfectly fit her, decorated the hangers with in the armoire. Battle armor and weapons also laid in the armoire awaiting a day of battle. She hung her blue robe and climbed into bed, It was soft as a cloud. it wasn't long after that she fell asleep.

Chapter 4; The Morning of

Surprisingly the smell of cinnamon woke Kattasrophe up, not the pots and pans that clattered against each other as Crimson attempted to cook for her. For Crimson, it was difficult dragons did not eat what humans and elves ate. They preferred roasted trolls and ogers as their primary source of meat. She slowly awoke and once the sound of even more pots and pans clattering made her fully awake. She walked to her armoire and opened it. She grabbed her blue robe and put it on as she walked down the hall to see what was going on. A table was set up with food. Crimson laid curled in a ball fast asleep. ''Oh Crimson...'' She sighed. She gently walked towards him and have him a hug. It was enough to arouse him from his sleep. ''Thank you'' She said. He smiled a sleepy smile, ''You are welcome go eat we have much to do today.'' She sat at the table and picked through the few items that he cooked. The sound of Ember's foot steps became audible as Ember came to the main room. She took one look at Katt, glared at her, then walked back down the hall. ''Are you sure she doesn't hate me?'' She said she took a bite of blueberry waffles with a hint of cinnamon. ''I am positive she does not hate you, as I said, it is going to take some time. Now hurry up and eat you have some reading to do.'' She nodded politely and quickly ate. After she finished she cleaned up the table, putting away the left overs in a basket and throwing the rest away. Crimson got up and stretched his wings.' 'Follow me'' Crimson said as he began to walk down the hall. She followed him quietly marveling at the beautiful stone that made the cave what it was. They stopped in front of a large entrance with a huge wooden door, it was the size of Crimson himself. He opened the door. Her hand flew to her mouth with a shockful gasp. Thousands of books on towering shelves surrounded the room. Carpets that were deep red with golden swirls surrounded the room along with hanging lanterns, tables, and chairs. In one of the far corners Ember was curled up with a book. The moment she saw Katt she got up in an attempt to leave, but Crimson stopped her. ''Enough Ember, you are going to sit and talk to her. She has nothing to do with what happened.'' She scowled, ''I don't care, she is weak un smart, doesn't even understand what a dragoness is! I refuse! '' Crimson snapped with anger, ''She is a dragoness! She has a right!'' He said the words sternly as if to say ''I dare you to speak again'' ''I'm sorry'' Katt said as her eyes begin to weld with tears because of them fighting. Ember glared at her, ''YOU are not apart of this! '' ''SHE has everything to do with this because of your actions!'' Crimson was yelling now. His scales turned dark to show he was angry. Ember's tail flicked in the air displeasingly. Ember shoved Crimson out of the way and disappered down the hall. The sound of the door opening to the outside followed. ''I'm sorry'' Kattasrophe said again in an apologetic tone. ''Don't be she needs to learn. Although Kattasrophe did not know what he ment, she could tell that deep down inside, it bothered him.

Chapter 5 The Studies of a Dragoness
It took a while for Crimson to return to a normal state of mind, but once he did he was ready to teach her everything she needed to know about being a dragoness. She sat at one of the many frost wood tables with in the library as Crimson picked through some books for her to read. Once he gathered the books he was sure that he needed, he sat them on the table, ''I think to start off you need to learn what a dragoness is.'' She looked excited ''Yes!!! Oh please I have been dying to figure out what a dragoness is!'' He pointed at a magenta colored book. ''Read that one.'' she grabbed the book eagerly to see what is said. She curled up in one of the corners with a quilt and began reading. As she went through the book Crimson brought an ink pot and feather for her to write with. She noted everything that was important and interesting. ''Crimson?'' ''Hm?'' ''So a dragoness is a dragon master?'' ''yes'' ''Hum...'' She said as she flipped through the book. She came to a page with a picture of a dragon egg. ''Each Dragoness and Dragon Lord will be tested to see if they are a true dragoness/master. If they are in fact, a dragon will lead the dragoness/ lord to the lands of Malas deep into the crystal mine mountains to find the dragon that will forever be bonded to them.'' She stared at the page in awe, but there was more. ''Once the dragoness/ dragon lord has picked an egg the egg will hatch with in a day. It is crucial the Dragoness/Dragon lord is with the egg at all times. Once the dragon is born it is immediately linked to you until death. You will receive a ''Dragon's Blessing'' from your dragon. It can be anywhere from something simple as a flower to something like a star. Depending on what kind of Dragoness/ Lord you are will determine what you get. It is important for you to respect as they must respect you. She began to understand why he wanted her to read about what a dragoness was instead of explaining it. He did not want it to go to her head and think she was a ruler over dragons. He wanted her to have a balance between being respectful and fair. She smiled as she went along reading. Crimson slowly began to drift into a deep sleep while she quietly went a long reading. The sound of the wind rushing outside of the cave slowly lulled her to sleep.

Chapter 6 A chat with Ember
Kattasrophe and Crimson was still fast asleep when Ember returned, she walked down the hall towards the library, she knew Crimson was right the girl had nothing to do with it. She entered the library scooping the young girl up onto her back with her tail. Surprisingly it did not awake her. Ember carried her to her own part of the cave and placed her onto a pile of pillows. ''Hey you.. wake up'' Ember said as she looked around carefully to make sure Crimson wasn't around. Katt opened one eye sleepily. She quickly snapped awake in realization that Ember was actually speaking to her. ''Look. I'm sorry about earlier, I know I was being rude it's just..'' Ember went quiet as she was in deep thought. ''It's okay Ember if you don't want to tell me about it you do not have to.'' Ember went into an explanation that the person she bonded with was the one that helped kill her parents. Ember and Katt was very quiet for a long time. ''I forgive you.'' Katt said quietly looking at the floor. Ember's eyes widened in shock. ''You do?'' ''I think I'd be a bit cold of heart myself if something like that happened to me, but then again I really do not know much about my past.'' Ember looked puzzled ''Well er... what I mean is all I remember is waking up on a cargo ship and then jumping off.. after that Crimson rescued me.. and well.. now im here. '' The sound of Crimson's foot steps clattered into the room, a surprise expression came over his face as he realized Ember and Katt were talking. Ember ignored the fact that he was even there and continued their conversation, ''So.. you don't remember anything?'' ''No, I do not.'' Ember looked at Crimson giving him a quick nod as if to show both of them knew something about Katt that she did not know herself. Ember looked at Katt with deep sorrow in her eyes, ''I'm sorry'' she said in a chocked whisper. She ran out of the room this time Crimson did not stop her. ''What wrong Crimson? Was it something I said? ''No.'' His expression was blank. He did not know what to say. ''You should go read something while I go talk to Ember.'' Crimson said as he regained his thought. She nodded and walked down the hall to the library. As she went the sound of Ember weeping was audiable.

Last edited:

ApollyonSP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Introduction;

The ocean glimmer an irridecent blue as waves came and went. The sky was full of birds singing a harmony, The air crisp with a delightful breeze. A ship at sea created only by the finest craftsmen of Sasoria was not far from the bay of an isolated city named Moonglow. This is the beginning, the story of Kattasrophe.
A sliver of early morning sunlight shimmered across the ocean waves, shining upon the coastal town of Moonglow, and glinted into the trees along its beach. The early birds were awoken by the first rays of sunlight and began to sing outward their morning calls into the cool, crisp air. A delightful breeze flowed throughout the trees, rustling and waking the other animals as well. Just offshore waded one of the finest Sosarian crafted ships of all time; her name was Victoria. Victoria was a famous transport vessel known to breach the fastest speeds upon the seas. But ownership of the vessel had switched hands several times and now belonged to a crew of ragtag pirates already bustling about early this morning, unloading precious and valuable cargo. Although a very special cargo stowed away in their hold during this voyage.

Unbeknownst to Moonglow and the pirates, a Kattastrophe arrived in Sosaria along with them, neatly hidden within the hull of Victoria.

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
A sliver of early morning sunlight shimmered across the ocean waves, shining upon the coastal town of Moonglow, and glinted into the trees along its beach. The early birds were awoken by the first rays of sunlight and began to sing outward their morning calls into the cool, crisp air. A delightful breeze flowed throughout the trees, rustling and waking the other animals as well. Just offshore waded one of the finest Sosarian crafted ships of all time; her name was Victoria. Victoria was a famous transport vessel known to breach the fastest speeds upon the seas. But ownership of the vessel had switched hands several times and now belonged to a crew of ragtag pirates already bustling about early this morning, unloading precious and valuable cargo. Although a very special cargo stowed away in their hold during this voyage.

Unbeknownst to Moonglow and the pirates, a Kattastrophe arrived in Sosaria along with them, neatly hidden within the hull of Victoria.
Thanks for the opinion Apollyon, a lot of detail with in that paragraph you rewrote :)

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why is your character wearing a dragon sock puppet in the picture?

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like the part about the parents dying but think the story needs more sock puppets, just to match the illustration.

Touzoko

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So.. I once said I was going to write a story about my character Kattasrophe.. that went along with the picture I drew of her..

I hope you all enjoy the story :)
Introduction;
Chapter 1 The Ship at Sea
It was in the hopes that this finely crafted ship was to make it to the docks of Moonglow with much cargo for the citizens of the fine city. Shortly before, the ship made its way to a small island not far from Moonglow. The island itself was of a fair size, but drowned in glimmering white snow. Just to look at it gave you chills down your spine. There was more to the island and the cargo then the crewman of the ship would ever know. The cargo was more than just cargo, there was a child with in it. A young girl whose name was Kattasrophe. The night the ship stopped was the night Kattasrophe's life began. The crew began making their rounds to check the cargo as the girl was safely tucked away behind many of the wooden crates that surrounded the area. Once the crewmen left the area, Kattasrophe got up and began walking. the chill within the air got to her. She held her dark blue elven robe closer to her. She peared through one of the many windows on the ship only to see a snow covered island. It was now or never for her she had to get off the ship before she was caught. She looked around her. The area was dark and barely visable. She felt around before her hands grasped a robe. She grabbed it and quietly climbed the stairs to the deck of the ship. The crewmen were gathered around a table playing cards while drinking rum and laughing loudly. This was her chance to excape. She creeped over the edge silently and looked over. A small row boat and oars was tied to the ship. She jumped over board and landed with a soft but barely hearable thump. the boat was only about a yard away from the island. She jumped and landed herself into a pile of snow. The coldness over took her making her shiver violently. She hugged her blue elven robe even tighter to herself. The wind began to pick up creating the snow covered island around her a blizzard. Her cries for help pierced the wind like a howl. She looked up up at the sky to see a red-orange blur approach her. Her long golden curls swayed in the wind. She peared up at the creature. It was a dragon. He landed with a loud thud making her fall as the ground vibrated. The dragon caught her with his tail before she landed in the snow yet again. She stared at him as he stared at her. ''A young girl a dragoness, who would have thought?'' he muttered under his breath. ''A dragoness?'' she said the words so softly it was barely above a whisper. She glanced at him with confusion. ''There is no time to explain climb onto my back'' She knew not to argue, she nodded slowly and climbed upon his back. He opened his wings and flapped them was not long before they were with in the air. ''What is your name?'' She said as she looked at the snow covered world below them. ''Crimson'' It suits you she said as she looked at his red-orange scales. She was lost in thought a moment, ''What did you mean when you said I was a dragoness?'' He sighed a little, ''It is an extremely long story Ill explain later.'' He said it in such a tone that ment it was the end of the conversation.

Chapter 2 Crimson's Lair
It wasn't long after their short conversation that there came shear silence. A mountain came into view with in a matter of seconds. She wondered what was going to happen. Crimson started to spiral down towards the mountain. She feared for her life, but felt as if the dragon would protect her. For what ever reason that was, she did not know. He spread his wings even wider to glide, shortly after, they landed. ''Don't move'' Kattasrophe had already jumped off Crimson's back, she stood as still as possible. A thunderous roar bellowed followed by the sound of talons crashing into the ice. ''EMBER! STOP!'' Crimson's tail flicked his tail angrily as he wrapped one of his claws around the girl to protect her.'' A amber colored dragon came into view. She glared at Crimson, ''Protecting an elf? really?'' Her scales turned darker as she got angrier, as far as I am concerned she's toast!'' She attempted to shove him out of the way to attack the girl. The young girl screamed as she curled up in a ball with in his claw. ''She is a dragoness!'' He hissed, Ember's eyes widen, ''I don't believe you.'' Crimson was beginning to loose his temper, he loosened his grip around the girl. He gently pulled up her right sleeve of her arm to reveal a mark on her arm of a dragon. He held the young girl closer to him as if she was as precious as a ruby. ''She is a dragoness you know the rules Ember.'' He said as he began to walk into the entrance of his cave, leaving Ember outside in the cold. The girl's tension loosened as they Ember. ''What is your name?'' Crimson said as he sat the girl on the floor and began to look through some of the doors with in his lair for her a room. ''I-I don't have one..'' He whipped his head around, ''You don't have a name?'' ''No'' His eyes softened a little with pity, ''then what do you want to be called?'' She looked at the ground and pondered, ''Kattasrophe'' she said it so softly it was barely above a whisper. ''Kattasrophe,.. a unique and interesting name. I like it.'' She smiled slightly, ''Does Ember hate me?'' He looked alarmed a moment, ''No! no no no... It's just.. her parents died due to the careless actions of some humans and elves, ever since... well, she is bitter when she sees one.'' ''Oh..'' ''You just have to be the one to show her that not all elves and humans are bad.'' Kattasrophe nodded. As soon as they finished their conversation, Ember walked into the room, glared at Kattasrophe, and walked past. ''I hope I can change her mind soon...'' ''Do not worry about it now, I am sure you are hungry.'' She nodded. ''One moment Katt'' He took off down one of the many halls with in the cave. She sat close to one of the walls. She began to wonder how she ended up on a cargo ship, why did she not have a name before she met Crimson, and most importantly, what was a dragoness? Why was she one? Little did she know she was about to find out.

Chapter 3; The Meaning of a Dragoness

After the girl was fed, Crimson was eager to ask many questions as was Katt. ''I have some questions for you Katt as I am sure you have some for me as well.'' She nodded, ''Yes I have many questions, but you go first.'' The dragon settled near Katt as he closed the door to his lair to keep the cold out. ''Why were you on a cargo ship?'' ''I was asleep, I woke up there.'' ''Where were you before you were on the cargo ship?'' ''I-I don't know, I don't remember anything before waking up on the ship'' Crimson's eyes filled with sadness but was quick to make it seem as if he was not sad at all. She felt as if he was hiding something. ''Hmm... how strange.'' He muttered, ''How old are you?'' ''Thirteen'' ''You are the youngest Dragoness we have discovered yet.'' He said as his tail flicked in the air with happiness, ''Crimson, what is a dragoness?'' He sighed a little knowing that he would have to explain eventually, ''A dragoness is a woman or a girl like you, whom is a master of dragons. For men they are called dragon lords, where as a girl or a woman like you are called a dragoness. You are very young and have much to learn. Once I feel that you have learned enough you will take a test to see what kind of dragoness you are and what dragon egg will bond with you.'' He inhaled a deep breath as he did not stop to breath when he completed his explanation. ''A test? Dragon's egg?!'' She said the words with a tone of slight confusion. ''I'll explain tomorrow you should get some rest, go down the hall take the first door to your left.'' She departed the room and went down the hall as he instructed. She found the door to be just the right size for a human or elf. She opened the door to the room as soon as she entered, she felt like a princess. The walls were that of an aqua color with silver trimming. The flooring was wood that was polished so well it shined. There was a book shelf filled with thousands of books, a desk with a inkpot and paper waiting to be used, an armoire and bed with such beautiful cloth on it, it seemed like a dream just to walk into the room. She walked towards the armoire and opened the door. Dresses of only the finest cloth, that would perfectly fit her, decorated the hangers with in the armoire. Battle armor and weapons also laid in the armoire awaiting a day of battle. She hung her blue robe and climbed into bed, It was soft as a cloud. it wasn't long after that she fell asleep.

Chapter 4; The Morning of

Surprisingly the smell of cinnamon woke Kattasrophe up, not the pots and pans that clattered against each other as Crimson attempted to cook for her. For Crimson, it was difficult dragons did not eat what humans and elves ate. They preferred roasted trolls and ogers as their primary source of meat. She slowly awoke and once the sound of even more pots and pans clattering made her fully awake. She walked to her armoire and opened it. She grabbed her blue robe and put it on as she walked down the hall to see what was going on. A table was set up with food. Crimson laid curled in a ball fast asleep. ''Oh Crimson...'' She sighed. She gently walked towards him and have him a hug. It was enough to arouse him from his sleep. ''Thank you'' She said. He smiled a sleepy smile, ''You are welcome go eat we have much to do today.'' She sat at the table and picked through the few items that he cooked. The sound of Ember's foot steps became audible as Ember came to the main room. She took one look at Katt, glared at her, then walked back down the hall. ''Are you sure she doesn't hate me?'' She said she took a bite of blueberry waffles with a hint of cinnamon. ''I am positive she does not hate you, as I said, it is going to take some time. Now hurry up and eat you have some reading to do.'' She nodded politely and quickly ate. After she finished she cleaned up the table, putting away the left overs in a basket and throwing the rest away. Crimson got up and stretched his wings.' 'Follow me'' Crimson said as he began to walk down the hall. She followed him quietly marveling at the beautiful stone that made the cave what it was. They stopped in front of a large entrance with a huge wooden door, it was the size of Crimson himself. He opened the door. Her hand flew to her mouth with a shockful gasp. Thousands of books on towering shelves surrounded the room. Carpets that were deep red with golden swirls surrounded the room along with hanging lanterns, tables, and chairs. In one of the far corners Ember was curled up with a book. The moment she saw Katt she got up in an attempt to leave, but Crimson stopped her. ''Enough Ember, you are going to sit and talk to her. She has nothing to do with what happened.'' She scowled, ''I don't care, she is weak un smart, doesn't even understand what a dragoness is! I refuse! '' Crimson snapped with anger, ''She is a dragoness! She has a right!'' He said the words sternly as if to say ''I dare you to speak again'' ''I'm sorry'' Katt said as her eyes begin to weld with tears because of them fighting. Ember glared at her, ''YOU are not apart of this! '' ''SHE has everything to do with this because of your actions!'' Crimson was yelling now. His scales turned dark to show he was angry. Ember's tail flicked in the air displeasingly. Ember shoved Crimson out of the way and disappered down the hall. The sound of the door opening to the outside followed. ''I'm sorry'' Kattasrophe said again in an apologetic tone. ''Don't be she needs to learn. Although Kattasrophe did not know what he ment, she could tell that deep down inside, it bothered him.
a DRAGON? DRAGON SERIOUSLY?!?!
AND NO CAT?!

*heads back to the puppy in a basket*

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Update!! TWO NEW CHAPTERS! What will the studies of a Dragoness take her? Find out in the two new chapters!

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I wanted to make a tribute to everyone who has helped me, I have helped, or has been an enemy but I have a story to tell about them. As I introduce some characters to the story of my friends in game, I will make a short chapter about them too. :) Im working hard to remember everyone As I already have 5 pages of people's names I kid you not.. Feel free to whack me upside the head if you think I might of forgot ya! :) Or if you feel as if you do not want to be a part of this story telling that is fine too :)
If you have a story you would like me to tell of how we met, or something fun let me know in a pm!

Last edited: