• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chaos tile stairs how to for Nastia

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Before you begin remember to lock down any raised goza mats, chopped up add ons, anything that might redeed and go in the moving crate otherwise (or poof!). :)

1. The 4x4 tile area is where your stairs will be. Place the teleporters in a 2x2 square in the center.
2. Place your stairs.
3. Hit the story visibility button two times. This will make the stairs invisible and allow you to see the teleporter tiles to erase them. Erase em!
4. Hit the button to go back to the floor you are on to restore visibility, and then place your little half walls in a backwards L pattern. I went with the light purple wood, the other pic has shadow which is nice too but not everyone has that one.
5. Commit the stairs and use circle trans so you can see the ground to place your square goza mats.
6. Raise the goza mats 11 times each.
7. Place your chaos tile (brown goza) and then hop off of and back on a mount to refresh the screen (or open your paperdoll while walking, etc). Lower each goza mat one time.

Yay! Chaos-y stairs! :p

N

Nastia Cross

AWESOME! Thank you sooo very much Sarsmi, I'll definately do this tonight (or tomorrow night ugh I'm so busy!) and let you know how it goes.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
holy crap that's so damn cool looking!!!
do you have any screenshots of those stairs in a finished house? i'd love to see!

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Naw, I just made em on test with other stuff using the virtue tiles a few months ago. But maybe Nastia will post her finished results. :D

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sarsmi, they should tap you to design the new towns and landscapes when they bring out new expansions - you're so darn creative :)