• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] "Chaos" Deed / "Chaos Tile Deed" --- Clean Up Britannia Reward names

ohmyGED

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As I was rebuilding / cleaning one of my establishments, I was sorting through some of my items and came across, what I believe, the same item with a different title:

In deed form:

1. Chaos

That is all it says for the title of the deed, and it has the 'Blessed' tag below

2. Chaos Tile Deed

With the 'Blessed' tag below.

I assume that it is some type of pre-patched rare, but I happened to really like the deed that just says Chaos....so I was curious if any other collectors have any other Virtue Tile deeds that just have the virtue as the title...or any additional information.

Thanks.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
both from Spring Cleanup, it's the very same item, one has been placed and re-deeded

ohmyGED

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
both from Spring Cleanup, it's the very same item, one has been placed and re-deeded
Ahhh, that makes sense. So I would assume:

Chaos has not been placed as a house decoration.
Chaos tile deed has been placed, and then re-deeded.

Thanks for your help.

*smiles*

T

Trevelyan

I might be wrong here, but I think "Chaos" is what you could get initially and then, along with the removal of different facing deeds, it became Chaos Tile.

ohmyGED

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I might be wrong here, but I think "Chaos" is what you could get initially and then, along with the removal of different facing deeds, it became Chaos Tile.
I think that would make most sense....but I'm not going to test it with the "Chaos" deed.

*laughs*