• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Champions of the Abyss! (Event)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Saturday 26 December.

-Gathering starts at 20:30 CET on roof of West-Britain bank. Leaving around 21:00 CET.*

Let us know at this thread if you will come. The more the better!

We will travel from one side of the Abyss to the other trying to defeat every mini spawn and renowned boss we can find. We can collecting imbuing ingredients at the same time and maybe some artifacts.

* Stygian Abyss Expansion Required

L

Lorcryst

It depends on some RL engagements on the 26th, but if those fall through the shredder, I could be there too ...

So, a "potential" from me ...

EDIT : Well, my RL plans are confirmed, so I won't be able to make it tonight ... I'll try to be there for the next event tough.

Good hunt guys !

Claire Repair

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So everyone seems to be busy with Xmas.
but...

there were three fellows ready for more...

Frarc
Puddle
Claire

resistant to all Xmas temptations.

Well done!

*waves*

/Claire

PS: Of course Puddle is immortal. *coughs* As usual.

Claire Repair

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Successsfully did Medusa today with Kyrgon&Co. . It was a long ride. ^^

Missed you at the EM Xmas party yesterday, Frarc.

*waves*

/Claire

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm far to busy at work and have to get up too early to come at these "late" events during the week at this moment at this time of year. :)