• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Champ Spawns

T

tek20tran

Anyone still do these on Sonoma? Has it become more of a guild event now?

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As well as other guilds. I see COP doing it a lot as well and finishing it. Despite SCAM's claim that they always run them and no one else.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
COP sneaks them past us every now and again
Like they snuck a prime time harry by SCAM the other nite. I was only one on in Waka at the time so could not do much. SCAM dont run much of anything if COP can do a primetime harry on a Friday nite in Destard.

SCAM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like they snuck a prime time harry by SCAM the other nite. I was only one on in Waka at the time so could not do much. SCAM dont run much of anything if COP can do a primetime harry on a Friday nite in Destard.
Ya friday night Most of us like to go out on Fridays and not stay home and play uo. Ask anybody what happens everytime SCAM fights COP, we win.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ive been plowing off champs one after another for the last couple of months here on sonoma.

i have yet to see anyone.
no raids no nothing.

ive seen COP run 2 prime time harrys last couple days too.
the one was like a 10 man harry, very impressive.

at any rate, the original question, champs seem to be free to anyone who wants to do them.

SCAM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ive been plowing off champs one after another for the last couple of months here on sonoma.

i have yet to see anyone.
no raids no nothing.

ive seen COP run 2 prime time harrys last couple days too.
the one was like a 10 man harry, very impressive.

at any rate, the original question, champs seem to be free to anyone who wants to do them.
It doesn't count when you have to sneak them in the early morning just to avoid being raided by us. Keep doing your morning spawns I like my sleep.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
well, considering i dont even get out of bed till noon and i usually play every night until just before server down.... i guess that would make your post kinda silly.

we have been doing the spawning in the evening and nights.

you wouldnt by chance be the SCAM that we caught coming out of Fel Mel 2 nights ago.... ya know... the ones we killed?

hehehhehe

SCAM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well, considering i dont even get out of bed till noon and i usually play every night until just before server down.... i guess that would make your post kinda silly.
Exactly my point you probably do them around 2am to server down which is the very early morning, and probably why you have to sleep till noon. Like I said keep doing your late night/early morning spawns SCAM would rather sleep.

S

Salty Pete

Exactly my point you probably do them around 2am to server down which is the very early morning, and probably why you have to sleep till noon. Like I said keep doing your late night/early morning spawns SCAM would rather sleep.
Which member of SCAM are you? Or is this a guild made up of just your alts?

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As I said before, SCAM just has nothing but illusions of grandeur. Heck, last time I saw SCAM on Sonoma was probably like a month ago. I see Waka more than them. Then again, a one man guild isn't really that easy to find if they hardly play.

T

TrustMeInc

As stated above we actually did 2 prime time Harrowers Friday (8PM PST) and Saturday (10PST) just cause we was bored trying to get people to come out and fight.

Then SCAM popped a Harrower on Sunday which we gladly took as we watched all them cry "I'm calling a GM" I haven't laughed so hard in days. Never seen so many people crying "I'm calling a GM" wa wa wa. SCAM runs nothing. This is why they went to NAPA. I haven't seen scam running despise or even popping them for that matter. Try and do some back to back to back to back despise. You will lose some 4sure.

Another funny thing is SCAM had popped a Harrower about a week ago we took it from them they took it back and had to call in PAS members to help them. So all in all without calling in PAS they would have lost that one also. Good to see you recruiting some help SCAM. ROFLMAO

Oh BTW nice only took you all 5 hours to finish it we only had 5 people fighting you.

No one RUNs SONOMA. Its all a give and take even WAKA rolls in deep somtimes and takes a spawn. But at least we out there doing them to have fun and get a fight away from the gate. Just the facts.

TrustMeInc

PS: Any chance of getting Tissue boxes as rewards? SCAM used all mine.

SCAM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As stated above we actually did 2 prime time Harrowers Friday (8PM PST) and Saturday (10PST) just cause we was bored trying to get people to come out and fight.

Then SCAM popped a Harrower on Sunday which we gladly took as we watched all them cry "I'm calling a GM" I haven't laughed so hard in days. Never seen so many people crying "I'm calling a GM" wa wa wa. SCAM runs nothing. This is why they went to NAPA. I haven't seen scam running despise or even popping them for that matter. Try and do some back to back to back to back despise. You will lose some 4sure.

Another funny thing is SCAM had popped a Harrower about a week ago we took it from them they took it back and had to call in PAS members to help them. So all in all without calling in PAS they would have lost that one also. Good to see you recruiting some help SCAM. ROFLMAO

Oh BTW nice only took you all 5 hours to finish it we only had 5 people fighting you.

No one RUNs SONOMA. Its all a give and take even WAKA rolls in deep somtimes and takes a spawn. But at least we out there doing them to have fun and get a fight away from the gate. Just the facts.

TrustMeInc

Say what ever you want but the fact is when SCAM is not busy rolling Napa we log onto Sonoma and win 100% of the fights. A 10pst harry on saturday night isn't primetime nor is doing any harry ona Friday night prime time. Face pound for pound SCAM is the best guild on Sonoma.

ps. sorry we are not pros at being trammies and killing the harry, thats all we needed PAS for, we b/c we roll cop anyday of the week.

SCAM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As I said before, SCAM just has nothing but illusions of grandeur. Heck, last time I saw SCAM on Sonoma was probably like a month ago. I see Waka more than them. Then again, a one man guild isn't really that easy to find if they hardly play.
You would have to leave Trammel to find SCAM

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You would have to leave Trammel to find SCAM
Ahh, classic statement. However I'm always in fel. SCAM is dead on Sonoma, they don't exist. Hence your the only one from SCAM posting in the forums. Narcissism is no excuse.

N

noxyoursox

TrustMeInc

AHH!! You guys make me laugh! A harrower sat night...10pst...that means it was 12 my time and 1 for most of the other guys b/c they live in ny. 12 oclock saturday night i was drunk of my ass with my RL FRIENDS. You guys have RL friends?? Didnt think so. 10 o'clock friday night...was out again..doing stuff besides playing uo. Its okay if u wanna be a lifeless pos that plays uo 24/7. Thats your business. If you wanna actually get a fight at any spawns icq me 349202103. If we got some guys we will be there no problem..dont icq me at 3 in the morning though...ill be asleep. lol. Ya we popped that harrower as a joke actually. I told worm he woudlnt pop the **** and to prove me wrong...he did. We had 4 guys on and none of our heavy hitters really. But GG taking the harrower. We were trying to call a gm b/c u guys were efielding the only exit out with is interfering with anothers game play which is illegal. We went to napa b/c we got tired of the inactivness/server line hoppers/house hiders aka COP, on sonoma. We pop spawns ever now and then on somoma but we like fighting and noone ever raids...we mostly just like to take ure spawns if we catch u guys doing them. Ya we didnt have enuff people to kill it and fight u guys at the same time...but we managed to roll your "5" guys several times. I can name more than 5...wanna c? TMI, KMS, RUFF, PURE PWN, STRIKER, BOB, MERC MONKEY, IMMORTAL, JIHAD, REAPER, QUINN, ICE, TINK POISON, RUFFLES. Looks to be around 14 to me...5 sounds better though;). Go ahead...do more spawns for us. We like the scrolls:).

BTW...Last night....how many times did we roll you guys in dsp, with 4 guys? I lost count after 6. Thx for coming back and giving us your insurance...over & over.

T

TrustMeInc

Oh BTW when you pop a Harrower your suppose
to finish it not make excuses why you lost it!

But to compound it by losing TWO Harrowers and make excuses over there is just plain sad.

N

noxyoursox

Are you serious? I am Salty Pete. *points to his name* I am a freakin' Sonoma legend. Who are you?
Haha...ive never seen ure name once. Please go back to sitting at luna bank, and get off the pvp topic..thx

N

noxyoursox

But to compound it by losing TWO Harrowers and make excuses over there is just plan sad.
TMI...you dont even know whats goin on on napa...we fight an alliance that is 2ce as big as cop and scam put together...Plz...keep making yourself look like an idiot. Its making all of us laugh.

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

But to compound it by losing TWO Harrowers and make excuses over there is just plan sad.
TMI...you dont even know whats goin on on napa...we fight an alliance that is 2ce as big as cop and scam put together...Plz...keep making yourself look like an idiot. Its making all of us laugh.
lol i like how they cry zerg here to.... but when they running 10vs4 alls fair... *sigh* thats pvp for ya

M

Mr Helmet

Yo Nox. You forgot to make the most important rule in that duel, that is if COP would ever accept it. No fighting near any server lines.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We were trying to call a gm b/c u guys were efielding the only exit out with is interfering with anothers game play which is illegal.
You all were paging a gm because they were efielding the exit? I didn't think that was illegal in Fel. I was expecting something along the lines of they were blocking it with 100 bagballs or 400 candlelabras stacked in the exitway, but efields...really.

N

noxyoursox

You all were paging a gm because they were efielding the exit? I didn't think that was illegal in Fel. I was expecting something along the lines of they were blocking it with 100 bagballs or 400 candlelabras stacked in the exitway, but efields...really.
Bag balls or efields...whats the difference? They were still blocking the only exit which is illegal.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bag balls or efields...whats the difference? They were still blocking the only exit which is illegal.
Yeah? And people do it all the time over at the despise spawn, keeping people on or off the island.

Almost same concept of x-fielding, preventing people from going anywhere. Yet no one calls gms on those, at least that we know of. Of course, usually by the time gms do show up the action is over, granted they dont just think the call is a waste of time.

Long story short, calling gms is a waste of time over a stupid thing like that. Guilds have been x-fielding ever since they could and no one has gotten in trouble because of it, to my knowledge.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Items use for blocking is illegal unless there is at least one pathway (there are different rules for factions). I'm pretty sure that e-fields are not illegal because they can be dispelled and only last a short period of time before needing to be recasted. You can always ask in the main UHall forum and see if someone has a definative answer. Eitherway, about every guild I know uses e-fields and or parafields to defend choke points, bridges, drop downs, entrances/exits, and about any other spot they can.

There is always the help/stuck button that can be used if your a ghost and are unable to leave.

N

noxyoursox

Items use for blocking is illegal unless there is at least one pathway (there are different rules for factions). I'm pretty sure that e-fields are not illegal because they can be dispelled and only last a short period of time before needing to be recasted. You can always ask in the main UHall forum and see if someone has a definative answer. Eitherway, about every guild I know uses e-fields and or parafields to defend choke points, bridges, drop downs, entrances/exits, and about any other spot they can.

There is always the help/stuck button that can be used if your a ghost and are unable to leave.

Im guessing you wasnt there...we were all dead so we couldnt dispel em. And they wasnt choke point fighting..they were simply harassing us so we couldnt leave. Not real sure but i think u can get in trouble for it. We tried help stucking but they wanted to kno why we wanted to help stuck and that wouldve takin longer than to just try to run through them one at a time when they would go down.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are correct in that I wasn't there. I have no chars in COP or in Scam, and rarely do I log onto the chars that I have on this shard, although, I'm thinking about playing a little more over here. I have played with and against both COP and Scam/Moo depending on the alliance at the time, so I really don't have a side to argue for or against.

My point is that if you had posted screenshots of them blocking the entire passageway with bagballs or any other objects making it impassable reguardless of template, then I would have said that was illegal and a gm should have done something about it. Instead your premise is that because they used e-fields to block the exit, preventing you from leaving then that was illegal. They could have done the same thing by just e-fielding the passageway(s) to prevent or slow your egress. I don't think there is a rule in fel that states that guild A must let the ghosts of guild B leave and get rezzed so that they can regroup and attempt to retake a spawn or harry. To your guild what they did was being jerks, but to them it was a sound strategy.

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

Whats even funnier is they don't know who I am had they did the flames would be roaring!

B

bosskram

that is funny! They are all checking to see if yours really is bigger HEHEHE!:coco: