• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CFO tonight

• Thread starter Ugly Wrinkleflip
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I want to appologize to all the wonderful toons that went on the CFO runs with me. Unfortunately at the end of the first run I got booted. Then 10 seconds into the second run I got booted again.

I read all the ways that you get booted in the other post and I didn't do any of them. In the first run I was jumping on stompers and as I ran by a cran I got pulled into craning. As soon as I did I lost connection. The second run I went in and took hold of a crane and after throwing one stomper at the CFO I reached down for a stomper that was just disabled and as soon as I started to set my crane to throw I lost connection again.

I didn't see anywhere this glitch has been a problem.

So again I appologize to all there. You guys are awesome.

S

SSniffleslam

Sorry you got booted!! First run (you were with us) I was playing Princess Cuddles and only Moonlight McBoo and I made it through...OUCH!!!

Second run, I was my little bear (Little Cranky) and we are dancing now...

Again, sorry you got booted!!!

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I am glad you all won both times. That makes me feel much better. I hate when I get booted. I don't want to leave people short handed. Although I know you all can handle it. I just like to tell everyone how awesome they are at the end.

OOh and the unites are pretty nice too.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sorry too. Susan poofed when the two of us went for the same goon. Hope the fix on test gets to open soon!

S

SSniffleslam

Well, now I got the 119 error when Trish and I went for the same goon....:(

Oh well...made it through 2 out of 3...

Have a good one!!

S

susan4633

wonder if we should revise how we do tuesday...i know stop groaning...but hey you learn from every mistake and boy i made one trying to play 2 toons in the cfo.

trish tried to convince us to go when we had 8. if tuesday's cfo runs object is to do it fast and many, then we can't go short unless we HAVE no choice. if we do it fast it can take a short amount of time. then we go back and pick up more waiting on the platform and run again since not everyone is maxd and some would have to get bux. then while we are in the 2nd run, they are getting bux and when we come out, they can go again.

going short just takes more time AND the potential to go sad as did 3 out of 6 last night in our run. (one of whom was my alter ego daffy) roxy got booted. so as princess cuddles said only she and moon danced for beans :(.

does that make sense?

and all i can say about being booted from the 2nd run that is printable is....

welcome to toontown

G

Granjell

Sorry, guys, but I didn't get my "bucks in a row" for Granny in time for the CFO. I was going to try to go with Missus Hoggat who just finished her suit, but when I got there and found no SF's and only 10 others.... I was getting black screen stalls during my run to the HQ, so I thought it would not be wise to subject you all to my getting stuck. So I just said "Bye" and left to restart.

Thinking back, I should have gotten on Granny to explain first, then switched to my smaller toon. Hindsight is 20/20....

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
trish tried to convince us to go when we had 8. if tuesday's cfo runs object is to do it fast and many, then we can't go short unless we HAVE no choice. if we do it fast it can take a short amount of time. then we go back and pick up more waiting on the platform and run again since not everyone is maxd and some would have to get bux. then while we are in the 2nd run, they are getting bux and when we come out, they can go again.
Agreed. Even if it's before the starting time.. if there are 8, just go!

B

bibslady

I read all the ways that you get booted in the other post

There is a list? I didn't know this. Where might I find it? I'm always locking up or getting booted, very annoying! But I still keeping trying! :lol: I love this game.

:grouphug:,
bibslady

F

Fangs McWolf

There is a list? I didn't know this. Where might I find it? I'm always locking up or getting booted, very annoying! But I still keeping trying! :lol: I love this game.

:grouphug:,
bibslady
Click [post=96378]here[/post] about getting DC'd in the CFO.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

wonder if we should revise how we do tuesday...i know stop groaning...but hey you learn from every mistake and boy i made one trying to play 2 toons in the cfo.

going short just takes more time AND the potential to go sad as did 3 out of 6 last night in our run. (one of whom was my alter ego daffy) roxy got booted. so as princess cuddles said only she and moon danced for beans :(.

does that make sense?

and all i can say about being booted from the 2nd run that is printable is....

welcome to toontown
Well as for me I think this is a good idea. As I am a smaller cashbot and can build bucks quickly. That is if I get thru the whole battle:rant2: without getting booted.