• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

cfo night tuesdays

S

susan4633

hi everyone,
last week there were only 3 of us who showed up for the cfo marathon. is this something we should take off the calendar? last week may have been a freaky occasion, but i have noticed we don't have as many people showing up as we used to. any thoughts?

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I miss being able to do this. Perhaps when the kid leaves on the jet plane I'll have more time to play TT. Perhaps....

If I need to remove it from the calendar, just let me know.

S

Squeaker

I have been a little more forgetful than usual lately... And reminding me at quarter after 8 when everyone has already left really doesn't help. I will try to be there tonight. If not, I don't mind getting yelled at.

G

Granjell

I keep meaning to come and then something else happens here at home. Like tonight is my daughter's middle school band concert. Perhaps a lot of the new members weren't quite aware of the Tuesday night event? When we welcome them, we always seem to say "See you on Sundays..."

C

Crazy Fireball

I Like to watch tv in bed, so i fall asleep and am not in a bad mood for school the next day, but during the summer i'll be there :D

Or sometimes if i remeber and TV is repeats, i'll show up.

S

Squeaker

There was a small group last night but I think we did get three runs in. Very fun! We had too many men with us though - we got mostly beans. :D

L

Loopy Moe 27

I was one of those three :D But no, i dont think we should take it off the calendar because all of us know what happened when we took SOS shopping off. Now everyone wants it started up again. People will come, just some weeks everyone is busy :thumbsup:

princess kitty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm back and I will be back for CFO runs as long as it doesn't conflict with "major" work. Kathy can vouch for how much I put TT over work. LOL!

S

Squeaker

Work? What is that again? Oh yeah, it's that place you guys go to play on someone elses computer! I need to figure out how to get paid for playing... I'd be rich.

I have to agree though - some weeks cfo just doesn't have a whole lot of people. When that has happened in the past, we've just done a river run or two. Boarding groups make that very simple! We really need people now with that lag going on...

See ya tomorrow night Rhia - we need another revenge run. One just doesn't do it. That's an eye for an eye; I'm much more vindictive than that. :gee: