• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CEO Tonight?

S

Steveo

I know that on the calendar its a schedule event. But since we are having a lot of ghost hits are we still going? This is my first run in the CEO and hopefully I will survive ,I have a few max tu unites.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I doubt I will go. I don't have any good unites. My unites are only JB's. From what I understand you need at least 8 to 10 to make it.

Good luck to all that go tonight. I hope you all win big.

H

Holocog

Hmm. If we can get a group together and do some CFO runs to get tu unites maybe well have a better chance, anyone up for it?

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone CEOd lately? Jellyroll was telling me Tuesday night he's been CEOing without the problems.

H

Holocog

I have, but you will still need a few unites from time to time. You will STILL occasionally get bumped for a random -15 sometimes, but other than that...:lol:

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Personally, I've NEVER been in a CEO where not ONE unite was needed. One unite is one thing. One per team member is way different.

S

soupandquackers

i have done a few no problems what so ever, i did one with out losing any laff so i dont know, to bad i wont be able to make it there I only have half of my stock options. And 8-10 unites is a lot usually people dont use any when i go.

S

Steveo

Well I have also heard from a few people that it went smooth just one ghost hit and that was it. I am going to be there and give it a try. If I go sad then its time to work my level 7s back. But I am GAME:party:

L

Little Sadie

None for me tonight. A few friends went in last night and took quite a few ghost hits. I don't know if they fixed it with this new update though. Atta D'Bleu will be working on her boss suit finally!

S

SSniffleslam

Well, before my daughter deleted that one toon, she had made it through a few without problem or unites - but that was before the problems really started...and now I just have princess cuddles and little cranky with their suits completed, but princess cuddles will be there tonight in all her pencil pusher glory...hehe.

T

toontownhappy

I don't think I'm going to go, I'm occupied all day and still need options. That and I have a grand total of 0 TU unites...

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I say if you get a group to go, go for it. I would like to keep my LVL 7's as I just got most of them back from dieing the other week. You can be Guinea Pigs and let us know how it goes..:popcorn:

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ghost hits? Is this a new bug in CEO? I never did it on open but I made several good runs on test before I quit playing. Do they still have the TU goodies on the conveyor belt? Once they added those we were able to make it without using unites most of the time.

Things I learned that may or may not still be applicable, if your on the golf clubs and you hear the attack coming x out of the clubs and jump a step ahead. I was able to miss most hits this way. I found it to be much more difficult to escape him on the water bottles, but they tell me that if hes following you around from bottle to bottle then switch to the clubs instead as he seemed to pick a certain toon to pick on.

I dont know if any of that is still helpful info or not but GL in CEO!!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ghost hits? Is this a new bug in CEO? I never did it on open but I made several good runs on test before I quit playing. Do they still have the TU goodies on the conveyor belt? Once they added those we were able to make it without using unites most of the time.
Yeah it's a relatively new bug, about 3 weeks now. The TU goodies give a whole +1, +2, +3 and +4. Not even enough to make it through one -15 attack.
Steveo had a good idea. Before we go in (if we go tonight), everyone should restart not only TT but their entire computer to help with latency and leaks.

F

Fangs McWolf

I won't be going. The fact that I need SO has nothing to do with it, because I could easily get them and be ready with plenty of time to spare. It's simply the fact that the problem has obviously not been fixed yet. When you take into account that a run could either go near flawless from few (if any) ghost hits to being a total disaster because of constant ghost hits, it's unreliable and needs to be fixed first.

If some people want to go and report back how things went, that's cool. But so long as there is even 1 ghost hit in any of the CEO runs, then the bug is still there and means everything could go straight to poops.

H

Holocog

So far we have

Steveo
Ugly Wrinkleflip
Sally Sniffleslam
Trish? Nikkiking?

Ill cram in a front 3 and a bullion then a cfo for a TU unite, then ill go If I make it.:lol:

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually I'm a maybe too. But not because I'm a chicken like Wolfie. If I have the time to get my stock before then then I'm in. If not, I'm out.

L

Little Sadie

I'm not going and I don't think I'm a chicken either. LOL! I just don't think the CEO is that fun, actually boring, and the reward stinks. Once they fix it I'll just go enough to raise my suits but no fun CEOs are in my future. LOL!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Notice I didn't call anyone a chicken but Wolfie ;)

I agree with you, it's a decent enough reward but nothing to get excited over. And I can't see myself stocking up on fires unless I get the nerve to solo something.

That said, I CEO once a week. I'm never gonna friggin max at this pace. So if I get my SOs i'm in!

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That said, I CEO once a week. I'm never gonna friggin max at this pace.
Sure you will! I'm going to max law tentatively mid-August, with only one CJ a week for oh 3 years now? lol :dunce:

L

Little Sadie

Notice I didn't call anyone a chicken but Wolfie ;)

I agree with you, it's a decent enough reward but nothing to get excited over. And I can't see myself stocking up on fires unless I get the nerve to solo something.

That said, I CEO once a week. I'm never gonna friggin max at this pace. So if I get my SOs i'm in!
Oh I know you didn't. I just had to put my 2 cents in to. :p

H

Holocog

I won't be going.Bwak bwak bwak bwak bwak bwak bwak bwak bwak bwak bwak bwak bwak bwak bwak bwak bwak bwak bwak poops.
I dont want to risk my lvl 7s.Bwak bwak bwak bwak bwak bwak. Good luck!!
It wont be the end of the world. You chickens.:mf_prop:
I'm not going and I think I'm a chicken too. LOL! I just don't think the CEO is that fun, actually boring, and the reward stinks. Once they fix it I'll just go enough to raise my suits but no fun CEOs are in my future. LOL!
Hmm.

So um
That's 5 people, anyone else going? I would be chicken too, but I dont have level 7's to loose.:bored:

L

Little Sadie

It wont be the end of the world. You chickens.:mf_prop:

Hmm.

So um
That's 5 people, anyone else going? I would be chicken too, but I dont have level 7's to loose.:bored:
Level 7s can be won back easily. I just wish the reward was worth more. By the time you get to the point of winning them they serve of no use unless you are going to CEO a lot more or solo. My rabbit have 85 slips and she just sits there because there is nothing left for her except fish and golf. I might solo the CEO once it is fixed though. I am now on my second v2 cog task for my baby toon. Ugh. Anyone up for 3 holes this evening? LOL!

S

SSniffleslam

I know...I hate getting parts for the bossbot suit..It's boring...

S

soupandquackers

i hope that i will be able to go next week, but 23300 is a lot i have had it for 4 days and im only half way done with it so ill probably make it by next thursday if i can get in golf courses without noobs.

S

SSniffleslam

You can be bored without doing something tedious. :)
But can you do something tedious without being bored??

My OCD went to work on me and I just had to look up the def for tedious....

" ADJECTIVE:

1. Tiresome by reason of length, slowness, or dullness; boring."

Okay, we went off topic and I'll shut up now...lol:thumbsup: