• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CEO Sorting

G

Granjell

This run tonight we used "load and go" and the first group (my group) came very close to annihilation at several points. Thanks to Sally's B's very strategic and generous use of every single one of her toon up unites, those who stayed till the end survived. We lost one during the first battle phase due to a lost connection, and another bailed early into the CEO battle (don't know why). So we were six, fighting against double hits, no warning hits when he yelled fore, etc. And his new trick, stopping and changing direction when running over tables made golfing a lot harder. We had two golfers most of the time, but it hardly seemed to slow him up. We had Big Cheeses during the feeding round, so the suit average must have been pretty high, but I know we had at least one flunky/newbie with us.
I don't know if sorting up high suits/lower suits would have made a difference, but perhaps we should see how it goes for VP and then implement a similar method for CEO...
What do you guys think?

S

Sheriff Tricky

I think until they fix the bugs in CEO, we are all going to need to pack our TU unites in order to survive this. Let us hope they fix this soon, so we all don't end up on a :stretcher:

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think until they fix the bugs in CEO, we are all going to need to pack our TU unites in order to survive this. Let us hope they fix this soon, so we all don't end up on a :stretcher:
What he said. I'd even go as far as saying until the CEO is fixed I wouldn't waste my time going or waste all our unites on it. Load & go has always worked for this battle. There are so few of us and none are ever randoms, I think we're smart enough to watch how the loads ...er, load.

H

Holocog

I doubt it will matter, not many people are Big Cheese here anyway, so the most that would happen is the ceo will have 8-10 more cogs and more cogs sitting at the tables.

L

Little Sadie

You also might want to forgo golfers if you only have two golfing. You need at least 3 to get him to slow down. Any less and those toons are better off using the squirt bottles. I haven't even seen anyone golf in the last month or so that I have CEOd. Most now just squirt as it does get the job done quicker. After my bad CEO the other day due to the great update I refuse to go in anymore til it is fixed. It isn't worth using a bunch of unites for it.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think once the bugs do get fixed, we should probably consider trying to divide. I think we would have divided evenly last night, but since we were unsure how many we had coming and who they were, we just pack er on. Well we ended up with several BC50 and our run finished almost 30 minutes before the scary run and we went in first. But it happens and yeah I agree it's a tough boss right now with all of the glitches. The CEO needs to get back to the Country Club and have a few drinks before attending the banquet...:pint:

S

Sally Bumblefoot

It was certainly an interesting CEO!!! I'm glad it is over but it is kinda funny now!!! I jumped off the table in plenty of time and took 3 -19 hits anyway right in a row. I would hit dead on for a 6 point hit and it did no damage. This was my first CEO since the update and remembering to double hit the arrow before I could move took some getting used to also. He "reorganized" while he was still orange cuz nothing would do damage. I panicked close to the end cuz Stubby was down to like 30 and I was pretty sure no one had anything left to help her. It would just be sooooooo sad to go sad when he is flashing red!! You couldnt even go into that hallway for tu without getting hit by his "fore" causing one toon (Stubby I think) to go down to 3!!! But in the end we were victorious!!! I think I am gonna forego anymore CEOs until they get it fixed. I have no unites left and I feel it is impossible to win like this without them. I may be wrong but it sounds like the second group who went in didnt have the glitches we did. Also, we had one corporate raider (low one). one HH and the rest were all smaller suits. There is no reason we had extra big cheeses on extra tables. I'm thinking this was another glitch. I think it is time TT "reorganizes" and fixes this!!:thumbup1:

T

toontownhappy

After reading all of these horror stories, I think someone should start a "Let's Boycott the CEO Until TT Fixes It" thread! :lol: Since people seem to feel like that anyway...
Edit: Looks like this thread is pretty much that!

K

Kippy

What he said. I'd even go as far as saying until the CEO is fixed I wouldn't waste my time going or waste all our unites on it.

I AGREE!
we used, a 20, an 80 and at least 5 max TU unites in there!
I was losing 15 laffs before he even said ''FORE'' then he would say it and i would lose another 15 so until they fix all these bugs, i will not go to the ceo runs, i think it's a waste of time and energy.
Do you realise how many cfo's you need to do to get all these unites?
I stoped working BBHQ for now.
I will come back when Toontown decides that CEO isn't a toonacide mission!

F

Fangs McWolf

What really sucks is that with all the BC's, double hits, ghost hits and such, the reward (at least fer me) was only 2 pink slips.

S

susan4633

ok as for me i have no problem boycotting the ceo until disney fixes the bugs. the only time i ever dared to go was thursday night anyway. and since the "prize" i only ever used IN the ceo, (i mostly forgot i had them) it's not a real problem for me.re last night's run. it was bad all the way around. i started out golfing but with only 2 of us doing it was wasted, so i got on a table (oops wrong one lol) so i found another one and did my best to squirt him to demotion. sadly, as soon as he'd yell fore and i'd hop off the table, i'd take a -15 hit. and then before i could even move the balls would come flying and it would be another -15. i quickly went from 122 to 66 and then into the 50s. i could have thought it was just me, but Kippy's group who are ACEs in ceo (ok...ACEs in most realms of tt....hmm.. ok...ALL of tt) anyway, they were having as much of a problem as wolfie, elga and me. we would NOT have made it without the unites. so... frankly i don't see the point until you have a* fair* (not easy) but FAIR chance. if we hadn't had those unites, we'd have been toasted like poor bonzo ended up being. and none of us could even offer revenge due to the need for SO and the plan to vp afterwards.so while i may show up thursdays for the run, i wouldn't have a problem eliminating it from my tt life until disney fixes the bugs... i am not holding out much hope since i heard a rumor that it's going to take 4-6 weeks to fix dxd.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You all are right, for what you get as a reward, it's not worth all of the unites.
I'm down with saying NO to the CEO until they fix the bugs. It would be nice to get Thursday night back to work on Law, I'm at the point where I'd like to start doubling up CJ so I can get to my last 14k JN and max that baby...:gee:

T

toontownhappy

Just want to make sure I have this right, then...are we boycotting the CEO and ending the Thursday runs until TT fixes it?

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd say yes. And I also propose (Sorry Elga lol) a CFOfest, or maybe just one CFO run to replenish our stock we've all lost the last few weeks.

F

Fangs McWolf

i could have thought it was just me, but Kippy's group who are ACEs in ceo (ok...ACEs in most realms of tt....hmm.. ok...ALL of tt) anyway, they were having as much of a problem as wolfie, elga and me.
While I'm not one of the best players in CEO, I like to think that I can usually hold my own. But sheesh, the first "fore", I was hit for -30, then another time, -15, "fore", and I think I got another ghost hit as well in there. I saw you take a ghost -15 while you were on the table, so I knew it wasn't just my imagination. So yeah that was rather messed up. Ask Kippy though, the way I normally like to fight it, I should need more TU's than normal anyway, because I love to get right next to him and start squirting away.
:gee:

Just want to make sure I have this right, then...are we boycotting the CEO and ending the Thursday runs until TT fixes it?
I think it's looking that way. Easiest way to know is if you show up a few minutes early and you wait 30 minutes and no one else comes, then it's a safe bet that you're the outcast of the boycott. :D

T

toontownhappy

I think it's looking that way. Easiest way to know is if you show up a few minutes early and you wait 30 minutes and no one else comes, then it's a safe bet that you're the outcast of the boycott. :D
Lol!

S

susan4633

Ask Kippy though, the way I normally like to fight it, I should need more TU's than normal anyway, because I love to get right next to him and start squirting away.

:D
ROFL.:lol: i don't have to ask kippy, wolfie. i was on teamspeak with her and she kept saying "what's wolfie at" "i gotta keep him on my radar" "what's wolfie at" so ...i put you on my radar and for good measure since i had a tu 40, 80 and max, i checked the room. when it looked like things were going downhill fast we tried grouping at the doors but poor tubby didn't get there fast enough and we couldn't wait since the ceo threw those balls at us repeatedly and some of us were in the 30's. luckily, tubby was at 90 at the time.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I'd say yes. And I also propose (Sorry Elga lol) a CFOfest, or maybe just one CFO run to replenish our stock we've all lost the last few weeks.
I can't speak for the CFO issues. But I would like to get in on the CFO runs as well as any VP's that might happen.

K

Kippy

Ask Kippy though, the way I normally like to fight it, I should need more TU's than normal anyway, because I love to get right next to him and start squirting away.

Not only do you love the ''up close'' action, but that CEO sure loves you :p

why do you think I like going in with ya wolfie?
While he's busy looking for you, he's leaving me alone :mf_prop:

F

Fangs McWolf

ROFL.:lol: i don't have to ask kippy, wolfie. i was on teamspeak with her and she kept saying "what's wolfie at" "i gotta keep him on my radar" "what's wolfie at" so ...i put you on my radar and for good measure since i had a tu 40, 80 and max
Thank you. :) Nice to know I'm being looked after. Although I do try to do it without help, I'm not one to shrug it off. Which is why I'll run to a spot for a TU even if I'm not that bad off, because every laff point helps.

Not only do you love the ''up close'' action, but that CEO sure loves you :p

why do you think I like going in with ya wolfie?
While he's busy looking for you, he's leaving me alone :mf_prop:
I think he focuses on me because I am a nearby target, I keep doing multiple hits and those hits add up. But I do that not only to try to win, but also because I like to make sure I'm pulling my own weight on winning the battle.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think he focuses on me because I am a nearby target, I keep doing multiple hits and those hits add up. But I do that not only to try to win, but also because I like to make sure I'm pulling my own weight on winning the battle.
Naw, it's your ugly clothes.

H

Holocog

I didnt think the Ceo had taste lol.

Wanna change CEO thurs. into CJ thurs. until bugs are fixed? Unfortunatley I wasted my 80 Laff unite because someone beat me to it, and it was useless.*Ahem*:popcorn:

G

Granjell

It looks like some want CFo on Thurs and some want CJ -- which one? And who do we email at Disney with our Boycott Demands?

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I am game for either. I am working on my lawbot suit as we speak. Gotta find a new toon to finish a 3 story building first but then I will run thru the rest of the tasks. I am pumped about getting my new suit.