• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CEO Phantom Ghost Hits FIX

S

Steveo

I know tonight is CEO night. They have fixed the bug on test but I have not seen a release for open yet. Has anyone attempted a CEO this week? If so did you have many ghost hits? Hoepfully they fixed it so I can get out of flunkie status. Sar far I only know of 4 or 5 people that are willing to step into this battle with this phantom of the CEO.
Trish
Steveo
Ugly
Craze 49 (might be able to make it)

If anyone else is interested post or just show up hopefully we will have eight

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We may have a cherry popping tonight! Youngun only has a couple more parts to get and she has a suit! Yes I'm putting you on the spot so you gotta finish!!

S

Sally Bumblefoot

I have a friend in there right now and will log back in after a while to see how it went. She is with CCG. If I can catch up to her I will post how it went!! I do have 4 tu unites, one max but..............

S

soupandquackers

I did one on tuesday night, i got one ghost hit as soon as it started but nothing besides that. I only lost 30 laff and i got a laff point :)

Mountain Man

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I plan on being there tonight. Now that I am armed with a cable modem, (6 mbps of pure bandwidth goodness.. yeah baby...) I plan to give that CEO a piece of my mind from earlier attempts. You're goin' DOWN buddy... oh yeah.

S

susan4633

i'm planning on coming on moonlight...but am willing to sit out(and do da's) if we have too many.
suit level is now 46 and i hope to be 47 later tonight. i am aiming to go for 49 with Elga Sunday night so we can double max next weekend.:danceb:

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i am aiming to go for 49 with Elga Sunday night so we can double max next weekend.
:danceb: That's sweet, we can 14k it up all next week! I'll probably log on to see if you guys need me. I'm just scared to go to the golf course after only to find those annoying noobs that made me curse last week. :sad4:

S

Squeaker

I plan on being there. I don't quite have all my gags backed up since my last attempt early this week so it won't hurt much! See everyone tonight...

F

Flippers

Until they say it, there wont be a fix. The misplaced nut is still in the boiler room path and the buttons dont turn green in the Factory.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

My friend said that she only had one ghost hit at the beginning and nothing afterward. Unfortunatly after 1 1/2 hours fighting she went sad. Her problem was no one would use the seltzer bottles. Then they kept going sad or leaving. She ended up as the only target and he got her. She said it would have really been no problem if she had been with different toons.........I mean one ghost hit in all that time isnt bad!!!! I will be there but will be willing to sit out also if there is too many.

T

toontownhappy

Now that I abandoned Thunderhead's uberdom (I wanted to start CJing and CEOing on her), I should have my boss suit within the week. So if all goes well, I'll join ya'll next Thursday-or at the most, the Thursday after that.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

I had nothing to do with that decision!!:eyes: But seriously, all those cog golf courses we did.....ya couldnt have thought of this LAST week!!! LOL

S

Sheriff Tricky

The ghost hits were minimal. The CEO seems to still focus on one or two toons. When I went with my normal Teamspeak group we used two unites because of not everyone being on teamspeak.

T

toontownhappy

I had nothing to do with that decision!!:eyes: But seriously, all those cog golf courses we did.....ya couldnt have thought of this LAST week!!! LOL
Well if I HAD thought of it when we were CGCing, it would've made sense, which is of course why I didn't think of it!

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So how did everyone do as far as ghost hits? I didn't get any in our group. Trish mentioned they had a few. It was a long one, and we used a lot of unites regardless, but we did it for that one awesome Pink Slip..hehe I got into River and did a golf course with these awesome 100 laff Ducks who were I'm assuming husband and wife and you couldn't ask for a better partner. Thanks for keeping me sane this week..:p

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had tons. The horse that wasn't Soup wouldn't stop speedchatting, though. That was just a bad run from start to finish. But we did it! Man I really need to farm unites now..

S

soupandquackers

I didnt get any ghost hits, also that horse was really annoying.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

i had one ghost hit at the start but none after. I even had people talking to me from outside the CEO and it didnt cause any problems. The ghost hit happened when no one was whispering to me. I would definately not be concerned about going again. But I'm fresh out of TU unites. I wasted 2 of them chasing someone asking for help and they missed them!! I ended up going down to 30 during the chase!! I stopped chasing at that point and then used my max when they came to me!! Farming it is!!!:thumbup1:

Mountain Man

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Having been out of the loop, I have to ask what a ghost hit is. For all I know, I probably had some last night which could be why I was cursing uncontrollably while playing. :blushing:

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's where you lose laff points in a hit that you don't see happening. It's a bug we've been fighting with in the CEO for about 2 months.

S

Steveo

I did not get any ghost hits. However for some odd reason the CEO was much harder to defeat. We battled numerous lvl 12 big cheses the when we steped inside the clubhouse. I dont know what was going on but they would not stop coming. I think the battle lasted like 17 min just the 1st round. I lost laugh points about mid way through the battle. I just did not jump down in time to avoid him running after me. I think I made him mad and that is why is was after me for a little while. While Elga and the group finished up the last of the cogs I went down to where the Ceo was at and asked him a few questions and told him YOU STINK! First I asked Are You New Here? No response. Then i aksed if he has been here before and still no response so then i gave him the nice words of bring it on and You stink. ANyway that was too many unites to use for just 1 stinking pink slip. But I am almost out of flunkie status, 1 more run

T

toontownhappy

I just got word that a friend of mine did a CCG CEO with no ghost hits. Woohoo!

S

Squeaker

Aside from no ghost hits with our run this week - did another today with no ghost hits. It was a very quiet battle - absolutely no talking but turned out great. No unites needed at all, just a little snacking here and there. Lucky for me, I was out at the time... Ready for another run after 23,000 options I think! Good luck everyone.

S

soupandquackers

I did one today with the ccg with no ghost hits then my brother did one, and there was delays getting off the table and a few ghost hits at the end, he lost :(