• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS Celebrate 15 Years with us!

Lady Tia

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Tomorrow we are all a part of history! The majority of us know how old Stratics is and here are some interesting facts Stratics.

Stratics will be hosting a Livestream tomorrow at 2:00pm EST, 1:00 pm CST, 11:00 am PST and 7:00 pm BST and the thread to share their own memories.

Stratics encourages anyone interested to attend. During this live hangout, Stratics will be giving away beta keys, merchandise, and a brand new Razer Naga gaming mouse.

You won't want to miss the festivities. Happy 15th Anniversary Stratics!

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So by tomorrow you mean Sunday October 21st at 2 pm EST?

This sounds cool.. I'll be there..

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Me and my Mom are takin the girls to the pumpkin farm tomorrow so I won't be here :(

Hope everyone has a blast! Save me some...cake or something :)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
anyone but me watching Shamus on the live stream? (link at the top of the board)

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A couple of answers to some questions shared with me:

Q: Do I have to be 'live on camera' with the hangout team to participate today?
A: Nope! Just chat away with everyone else in the chat box and hangout as long as you like!

Q: Where will the hangout be? Do need google+
A: Nope again! Just go to Stratics - YouTube and chill out with us there, we'll handle the rest! :D

We'll be hanging out today to talk about the good times, we have a lil surprise nod for all of Stratics staff and have some fun trivia contests!

2-4pm EDT!

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can you join in the chat if you are not a member of UTUBE or do you have to sign up first?

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Miri to chat in the YouTube you need to be registered or if you have a gmail account its automatic. You can also interact here if you like and we'll keep an eye on this thread :)

ShadowTrauma

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TheGrimmOmen as special guest, good choice. I always really appreciated his dialogue with us here on stratics, a true example of a great communicator.

Last edited:

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How do you comment and say Hi? Everytime I try to click comment on this video I get a join screen then it locks up..

ShadowTrauma

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was fun, for a first time thing it was very interesting to listen and see you all. I would be in favor of more of this in the future, thanks everyone for your time.

Congrats on your 15 years.

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BTW Petra... you look a little uncomfortably close to a younger version of my mom. If you ever have to yell at me I'd have no defenses at all!.. lol

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i like how i can carry a 15th aniversery cake in a leather bag, even with other stuff and it doesnt fall over or break up!

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
i like how i can carry a 15th aniversery cake in a leather bag, even with other stuff and it doesnt fall over or break up!
The cakes are made from plaster of paris. :)