• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CC Crashing While Patching?

Anyone else having this issue?

• Total voters

Revan123

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
My classic client keeps crashing 150-750 mb's into patching the updates for Publish 81. I made sure I ran it as an administrator, ran it to be compatible with windows 7, and made sure there are no issues with the firewall. Oh and I also tried reinstalling the game and the rest of the patching worked fine, up until it got back to the Publish 81 files. Any advice or information on this would really help. Thanks

Last edited:

Eht/Longbow

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had trouble patching when I ran UO with UOAssist first. I ran the client without using Assist and it patched fine. Then I restarted UO with UOAssist and everything worked.

Revan123

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Just an update, it's still not working but I noticed that whenever I try and patch, the file it's supposedly patching always says, "artLegacyMUL.uop."

Revan123

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Ok, found the solution. Open Windows Task Manager (ctrl+alt+delete), open as administrator, and set the UO client (under processes) to run priority - Real time. Hopefully this thread helps anyone who has this problem.