• Important Information About This Forum
    Questions posted in this forum are 'moderated' and only viewable by Stratics Admins and Mythic Developers. They will be be set public only when an answer to the question has been provided.
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CC Art Revert ?

• Thread starter Sevin0oo0
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sevin0oo0

Back when the Exodus buildings first blew up, while in the central Ilsh area...
When I'd kill an Earth Elemental, instead of just falling, it crumbled into blocks before falling.
Roundish elementals, like sand or wind had a sparkly effect before dropping.

These were both very cool effects, and have now stopped. Will these be brought back?

TheGrimmOmen

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Back when the Exodus buildings first blew up, while in the central Ilsh area...
When I'd kill an Earth Elemental, instead of just falling, it crumbled into blocks before falling.
Roundish elementals, like sand or wind had a sparkly effect before dropping.

These were both very cool effects, and have now stopped. Will these be brought back?
Hmm, I hadn't realized that. I don't think we intentionally altered these things, and will have a look into it.

-Grimm
(Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD)

Status
Not open for further replies.