• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cavern of Discarded spawn broken

Airhaun

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sure there has been at least one post on this already but this problem warrants multiple posts in hopes of grabbing EA's attention and a fix.

The problem is often (multiple times per week) the Cavern of Discarded spawns become stagnant and do not spawn. Either there is a bug in the system or somehow the renowneds are getting led off and preventing the spawn from resetting. I don’t know whether this is intentional or not. Nevertheless, this is presents a problem for others who need to gather ingredients. When the spawn ‘breaks’, it remains this way for the rest of the day & evening until the server is reset.

Would be nice to figure someway around this. Perhaps have a 1 hour timer on the renowneds. If the renowned spawns and hasn’t been killed within and hour (or longer), the mini-spawn auto resets.

This continues to happen and has pushed me to post on it.

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hit the start of champ and 3 times now it waits about 10 mins before it starts.

Lorddog

Z

Zambowow

I'm sure there has been at least one post on this already but this problem warrants multiple posts in hopes of grabbing EA's attention and a fix.

The problem is often (multiple times per week) the Cavern of Discarded spawns become stagnant and do not spawn. Either there is a bug in the system or somehow the renowneds are getting led off and preventing the spawn from resetting. I don’t know whether this is intentional or not. Nevertheless, this is presents a problem for others who need to gather ingredients. When the spawn ‘breaks’, it remains this way for the rest of the day & evening until the server is reset.

Would be nice to figure someway around this. Perhaps have a 1 hour timer on the renowneds. If the renowned spawns and hasn’t been killed within and hour (or longer), the mini-spawn auto resets.

This continues to happen and has pushed me to post on it.

On Pacific, there is a ****er that decides to lead the renowned off every day. We haven't been able to work the spawn in weeks. Me and my guildmates have been searching for it and feel like we've search every square inch of the place but have had no luck.

I believe its an attempt to raise ingredient prices on the shard. Pathetic ****ers....