• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Caution - Watch out for FAKE SupSoc -Read inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Atlantic,

I would like all to know that XXXXXXXXX is back at his old tricks again. With his utter obsession with HOT, he has now created a Character after me. For the Atlantic community, please take caution when seeing a character named after HOT members, but without the HOT tag.

The true SupSoc Inc. (With the dot) ALWAYS has a HOT tag (Along with the rest of HOT). Don't be fooled with ( HOT), (HOT ) (HOT!) Or any other fake acronym protrayed by such members.

I will never ask for any items from you, or say shrewed remarks to anyone.

I know Atlantic is wondering who is going around doing such a thing, but due to the rules of this forum, I am not allowed to say anything in the nature. All I can ask is becareful.

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The true SupSoc Inc. (With the dot) ALWAYS has a HOT tag (Along with the rest of HOT). Don't be fooled with ( HOT), (HOT ) (HOT!) Or any other fake acronym protrayed by such members.
out of curiosity, did you try paging a GM? not sure if they will do something about it, but try under harrasment?

C

Chaosy

out of curiosity, did you try paging a GM? not sure if they will do something about it, but try under harrasment?
I doubt GMs will do anything as people are free to name their characters whatever they want (as long as it's within the ToS), which is quite sad.

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He was kidding.

I worked to hard to have my name where it is today, to have a scumbag take it to mud within a matter of weeks :/.

But please remember , BE CAREFUL.

A

AmanitaMuscaria

The "fake" SupSoc was giving away free armor and weapon repairs in the Luna area. The character was also doing free weapon and armor engravings.

I saw this character engrave weapons and give them back to players, without any issue. I also saw a player give this character a deposit for a vendor rental.

Real or not, it seems like the character is doing a bit of good for the Atlantic community.

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol Amanita.

Anyone who sees that character in FLIB knows that isn't me. I roll with the HOT tag only. Your look alone rats you out. I would never dress like that. You didn't even copy my name down right. It is SupSoc Inc. (With the period)

Plus, people of Atlantic know SupSoc Inc. and easy to just ICQ me (Which btw 168-469-972 is my ICQ)

Quit trying to be me, you RPer you.

E

Escobar_TDT

The "fake" SupSoc was giving away free armor and weapon repairs in the Luna area. The character was also doing free weapon and armor engravings.

I saw this character engrave weapons and give them back to players, without any issue. I also saw a player give this character a deposit for a vendor rental.

Real or not, it seems like the character is doing a bit of good for the Atlantic community.
LOL.... if this isn't a way to scam people I don't know what is.

C

Cal Hurst

Stalker.

T

The Home Guild

Soc tried to get me to bend over and pick up the hammer he dropped purposly

:(

Sup man?
I have had that happen to me on atlantic far to many times.
Always someone that hates you,envys you,jealous etc.
Comes with the popularity.

A

AmanitaMuscaria

Soc tried to get me to bend over and pick up the hammer he dropped purposly

:(

Sup man?
I have had that happen to me on atlantic far to many times.
Always someone that hates you,envys you,jealous etc.
Comes with the popularity.
Imitation is the best form of flattery. Soc should be proud!

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Imitation is the best form of flattery. Soc should be proud!

oki we all get it now....

Please all make sure when dealing with the crafter of your choice you ARE dealing with the crafter of your choice!

and with that i am locking this, before it mutates to something ugly...

......walks away shaking her head

Status
Not open for further replies.