• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

caution making dragon barding deeds

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After the change to dragon barding deeds I crafted some(about 10) out of shadow ingots to get the best durability. Well I like the normal metal looks so I chose "do not color". once crafted the deed does not show the durability so I just made all 10 at once. Once placed on the swamp dragon the durability shows up as an exceptional Iron made. So if you are making the barding deeds I suggest you use the color so you dont waste the ingots. There is another thread on UO Hall but it seems that it is falling to the 2nd page. I did send in a UO bugs but dont know where that will get us. This was just a heads up really.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...trying to follow what your saying. Your saying you can't tell its exceptional until its used?

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He's saying that the command "do not color" on dragon barding deeds reverts the deeds to Iron, which makes it a waste of special ingots (and a lot of them!)

Thanks for the warning zamot!