• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Catskills Shop owners: Sign up to link your shop to the Abyss!

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am the winner of the human/elf SA plot. This post will be the first stage of my project/experiment involving the SA plot. I am sure I will be missing something in the description below. In light of this I may change some things as we discuss. If you are interested in linking your shop to the abyss, please read on...

I have created a design that will allow many shop owners to link their shop to the abyss plot... I have room for link tiles to @20 shops total. I am posting here first to offer registration for shop owners only. I also have room for many guilds. But first I would like to concentrate on shops.

All are welcome! Once the SA plot is finished it will be open to the public at all times except for time I may spend tweaking the design in the deco tool. There will be no re-occurring fees for access to the plot. However there is some fine print:

1. You provide your own tile.

2. No one will be denied a chance for a link. But if we can't get along we will go our separate ways and I will return your tile. I don't think this will be an issue.

3. Please leave the tile linking to the abyss plot in your shop and accessed to anyone at all times.

4. You can break your link and take your tile back at any time.

There are two groups of vendor links available:

1st Floor Group 6/8 links available.

These links will be given to shop owners that wish to place a vendor. The vendor will be placed standing on the tile to their shop. These are good will vendors intended for those that wish to offer service to the community. Please do not hope to make a fortune from these vendors.

Offering the following goods:

1. Res Supplies: Emergency reg bags for Mystics, Mages and Necromancers. Bandages. These items will be sold in stacks/bags at 2k gp per. Just enough to auto-deduct from the bank... you just died... you have no gold.

2. Res Supplies: Arrows and Bolts. Same as above. The ammo will be sold in to be determined stacks @2k gp per.

3. Blank Commodity deeds (yes the ones you buy from NPC bankers). I will have a public CD deed box available. I do not expect it to be used heavily.

4-8. Repair deeds: gm/Legendary - tinker, tailor, smith, carp and fletch

2nd Floor Group: 9/12 links available

I will need a marble statue with your tile. I will create a char named after your shop and use it to create the statue. I will place it next to your tile.

There is no real advantage in 1st floor/2nd floor access. 2nd floor access will be set up on a quick and easy route to the exit. Please do not make your decision based on the 1st or 2nd floor placement. Make your decision based on your time.... If you have enough time (and desire) to maintain a community vendor that will not generate very much profit, if any at all, then please request a 1st floor link.

This post is for shops only. The first reply to this post will list all who have committed linking to the Abyss. Until your shop is listed in that reply, your shop is not committed.

The committing process: I will start locking in requests next Saturday May 15th, (5-15) in the order the request was received. Trammel ruleset only please!

This week only, in honor of the few shops that managed to survive since the many years before AoS:

Pre-AoS Shops will be locked in immediately upon request. I would also like to link any well run tram shops that are in unique places. I know where most of these shops are. Please do not start a shop up in of Tram this week and ask for a link.

I am very interested to see how many would consider this. All considering are welcome. If you are interested in linking your shop to the abyss:

Reply to this post, PM me or ICQ (264113256):
1. Shop name
2. location
3. Your choice of 1st or 2nd floor vendor
4. (If 1st floor vendor, which of the 8 vendors would you like?)

Leave a bag in the mailbox secured at the abyss plot containing:
1. A rune to your shop
2. contact information
3. Your choice of 1st or 2nd floor vendor
4. (If 1st floor vendor, which of the 8 vendors would you like?)

Please let me know your thoughts. This is the first time we have been offered a unique opportunity like this from EA. I hope to make the most of it!

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Committed Shop Links to the Abyss:

1st Floor vendors:

1. Res Supplies: Emergency reg bags for Mystics, Mages and Necromancers, Bandages - Catskills Rest Inn

2. Res Supplies: Arrows and Bolts - Dragon's Lair Vendors

3. Blank Commodity Deeds - Available

4. GM Tinker Repair Deeds - Available

5. GM Carpentry Repair Deeds - Available

6. GM Fletching Repair Deeds - Available

7. Legendary Blacksmith Repair Deeds - Available

8. Legendary Tailoring Repair Deeds - Available

2nd Floor Links:
1. Luna Gate House
2. *Reserved*
3. *Reserved*
4. Available
5. Available
6. Available
7. Available
8. Available
9. Available
10. Available
11. Available
12. Available

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gheed, message me through ICQ. I would love to do something with you, I am trying to set up my city, which does feature a vendor mall, but I would love to link to your shop and vice versa when its open. I will probably ask Lace and Charmed to do the same. If any other vendor shops would like to do that as well, you'd be welcomed to.

I will feature you in our city's website as well as a "partner". :)

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Mr. Gheed! Thank you very much for providing public access to your new plot!

I would love it if you would have the Catskills Rest Inn (located on the northwest side of the north Luna road) as apart of your linking system, if you will have us.

The Catskills Rest Inn is a shop which sells popular items at a competitive price. It was also meant to serve as a sort of museum to view rares, but I have lacked in the time to finish it off. I will get to it however as this is a task I have been meaning to do for a while now.

Take care and thanks again.

Zuckuss (GRI)

Luvmylace

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I also would love to link the Luna /Stygian Library to your spot
My icq 2639646 or leave me a note on the library bb