• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Catskills PVP community?

D

Daltrey

Hello all!

I've been out of UO for a few years and am beginning to feel the pull again. I was wondering what the PVP community on Catskills is like these days. Are factions active? I read that there have been a lot of changes to factions and was curious as to whether they are seeing much activity. I also used to be in a guild that did a fair bit of champ spawns, or just roaming around looking for a fun fight - that kind of thing.

So, how are things on the shard that I used to call home? Is there still plenty of PVP fun to be had?

C

Corvak

I don't know the address, and have never been there, But I have heard that a lot of PvPers frequent the DB4 forums.

S

S.W.A.T

There's really only 4 guilds that pvp on cats, theres the new D|R and NmE alliance, that teamed up to fight SEXC, which was already outnumbered by both of them, when they weren't allied, then theres T@CT, a little bigger then SEXC, but D|R+NmE= Zerg by numbers
=O

ProZac

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
D|R and NmE allied?

Don't forget to mention the up and coming Requiem. :)