• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CATSKILLS FISHING CONTEST STARTS JAN 29

FISHING CONTEST

• Total voters

Sarak

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
THE CATSKILLS FISHING CONTEST WILL BEGIN ON JANUARY 29, 2016 AND END ON FEB 7 2016 AT 5PM EDT, THERE WILL BE A BRIEF MEETING AT 8PM EDT ON TRINSIC DOCS WITH A 1/2 AND 1/2 DRAWING TO BENEFIT THE FUTURE CONTESTS, AT THAT SAME TIME, RUNES WILL BE HANDED OUT FOER THE LOCATION OF THE FISH TURN IN. DURING THE TEN DAY CONTEST, THERE WILL BE WHITE NET DROPS ON ATLEAST ONE OF THE DAYS OF THE CONTEST PROBABLY IN THE EVENING.

HERE ARE THE CATEGORIES FOR THE FISH CONTEST, ONE CATEGORY ONLY CAN BE CHOSEN
LEGENDARY FISH WILL BE THE WINTER DRAGON FISH, LOCATED IN BOTH FEL AND TRAM ICE DUNGEON
1ST PLACE WILL BE 5M
2ND PLACE WILL BE 3M
3RD PLACE WILL BE 2M

NEXT CATEGORY WILL BE THE RARE FISH, WHICH WILL BE THE HOLY MACKERAL, WHICH CAN BE CAUGHT AT GRAVEWATER LAKE.
1ST PLACE WILL BE 3M
2ND PLACE WILL BE 2M
3RD PLACE WILL BE 1M

THE FIRST TYPE FISH WILL BE THE FISH CATEGORY THAT YOU WILL BE IN. REMEMBER ONLY ONE CATEGORY PER FISHERMAN ON THE FISH!! NOW WITH THAT BEING SAID, IN EACH CATEGORY THE SMALLEST FISH (20 STONES) THE PERSON WHO TURNS IN THE MOST WILL BE AWARDED WITH 500 GPCS PER STONE, THAT IS THE TOTAL STONES I.E. IF YOU TURN IN 20 200 STONE FISH, AND THAT IS THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF FISH TURNED IN; THEN ONE WILL RECEIVE 500 GPCS x 4000 STONES=2M

THEN FINALLY ANY FISHER MAY ENTER INTO THE THIRD CATEGORY AND THAT IS THE
RARE LOBSTER CATEGORY WHICH IS THE BLUE LOBSTER; FOUND IN ICE DUNGEON ON FEL OR TRAM FACETS. THERE WILL BE ONLY ONE PLACE AWARDED FOR THE LARGEST AND THAT PRIZE IS 5M GOLD

ON THE MONDAY FEB 1ST AT 8EDT, THERE WILL BE A KEY TO BOX MATCH WHICH THERE WILL BE TWENTY FIVE BOXES WITH A RANDOM ITEM IN THEM, I WILL ANNOUNCE BOTH THE DRAWING AND THE BOX TO KEY MATCH A COUPLE OF HOURS BEFORE EACH EVENT IN GEN CHAT ON CATS SHARD OBVIOUSLY.

AT THE END OF THE CONTEST WHICH IS FEB 7 2016 AT 5 EDT; THE AWARDS/PRIZES FOR THE CONTEST WILL BE ANNOUNCED AND AWARDED AT 8 EDT THAT DAY; AT THE TRINSIC DOCKS. FOR MORE QUESTIONS MY ICQ NUMBER IS #637981530 WHEN REPLYING PLEASE TELL ME YOUR CHARACTER NAME ALONG WITH BRIEF QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS.

THANKS, AND GOOD LUCK IN THE CONTEST
HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS/GALS THERE, MAY THE BEST FISHERMAN WIN!!!!!
ODYSEAUS, LEGENDARY FISHERMAN

Sarak

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
p.s. tell all your friends about the contest that fish, there will be plenty of prizes award during the contest and of course at the end of the contest.

Sarak

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
TO ELABORATE ON THE CONTEST, THE FIRST FISH YOU TURN IN, WILL BE THE CATEGORY YOU WILL BE ENTERED IN.

Sarak

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
on thursday feb 4 at 8pm edt, there will be a massive white net toss until i run out of nets.

Sarak

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
the day before the contest in trammel on the trinsic docks at 8 eastern on january 28, there will be a 1/2 n 1/2 drawing and runes handed out for the locations of the fish/lobster categories, fun for all be sure to attend. there will be random prizes handed out thru out the duration of the contest

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If i could ask a small favor I'd love to support this tournament especially since I haven't been able to hold mine for a little while. I don't know the weights off the top of my head but I'd like to throw in an additional million gold to Any of the winner's of the first two categories that go over the weight of the largest i have recorded from previous competitions. I'll post those weights when I get a chance to look them up.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To be honest I haven't made any plans not to run again. Plans could change depending on a few things to do with work. I would like to talk to you about lt. Governor for this term if Your interested though.

Sarak

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
IM DEFINITELY INTERESTED IN BEING GOVERNOR OF TRINSIC, I WAS LOOKING TO SEE HOW HIGH LOYALTY IS TO RUN, AND HOW HIGH TO VOTE.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe its adored to run and respected to vote.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, so I've had a chance to check and I do not have any Winter Dragonfish so will go with above 125 stones for it. And the Holy Mackerel I have as being the biggest is 171 stones.

Sarak

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
ok when ever you have time to talk about the governor thing; my icq number is 637981530 im usually on atleast 12 hours a day on uo alone! hehe

Sarak

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
and i left out fish that weigh 20 stones in both categories the one person with the most of the smallest ones turned in the total weight of them will be paid x50gpcs per stone

Sarak

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
so, it is about midway on the fishing contest. I have seen quite a few fisherman/ladies in the water doing the fishing; i am pleased about the participation, so if you have a fisherman; start fishing, turn in deadline isn't until the 7th at 5pm edt. periodically i drop runes around luna for the fish turn in just in the event that someone doesnt know where it is. Let's keep fishing, as there are prizes to be one.

REMEMBER: THE PERSON WHO TURNS IN THE MOST 20 STONE FISH; GET 500 GPCS PER STONE!

I.E. A FISHER TURNS IN 20, 20 STONE WEIGHT FISH; ONE WOULD MULTIPLY 20 X 20=400; THEN MULTIPLY 400 X 500GPCS=200,000 GOLD!! so let's get those fish in!!!!

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry I missed this last night, but real life kind of dumped on me. If you can let me know who won the extra gold I offered I will do my best to deliver it all this week.

Sarak

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Ok, so I've had a chance to check and I do not have any Winter Dragonfish so will go with above 125 stones for it. And the Holy Mackerel I have as being the biggest is 171 stones.
adrian monk won first place in holy mackeral with a weight of 191 stones, nobody entered the winter dragon