• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Catskills/ Atlantic Rp Community

Sennah T' Nae

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
(Sorry this got double posted, how do I delete this second post??)
I have a thought concerning the rp in Catskills and Atlantic. Since the Catskills shard wants more population and Atlantic wants to have a change of pace in rp why don't we make characters on each shard? We are playing a game where we are able to make 6 characters on any shard we want to, we can place 6 on every shard in the game if we really wanted too.

I know that perhaps you may not want to fully train all of the characters, or you worry about armour and weps..but there are many talented crafters within the rp community that would probably be willing to help. I have a gm crafter on Catskills myself. Training, that is up to you whether you solely want to rp or you think you might want to have a trained up character to hunt with during slow times. You can rp a completely new character or maybe, like with Sennah, James the Bunnyman, and Dante Darkheart, you have a knowledge of how to cross the shards. Heck, the Avatar is from Earth and Ultima lore makes it very rp possible to be done without bending the ''reality''.

We also don't want to wear ourselves thin obviously, but thinking about the schedules I am aware of between shards there has not been a lot of conflicting events. For instance, tavern nights on ATL are Mondays, CoD I believe holds theirs on Thurs, PGoH used to be Saturday (correct me if it is different now). Wednesdays in ATL has the traveling caravan. I have not been in Cats enough to know of other regular events there so please reply them because think that this could boost the rp community nicely. It can let everyone experience different types of rp, the EMs on the shards hold events, King Blackthorn is seen occasionally in Atlantic and will interact with the rp that happens when he is able.

I think it is very doable to have some more cross shard rp with very little sacrifice on either shard. Perhaps make Monday- Weds Atlantic event nights and Thurs- Sat Catskills event nights, that is only a suggestion of course to keep things organized ( *loves organization* hahah). Leave one day open as the free day.

Let me know what you think!

Last edited: