• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cats Rune Libraries

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I did a search and couldn't find this in the Cats forum. Can someone point me to some of the best rune libraries on Cats? I'm setting up a new char and need to prep a few runebooks. I appreciate the tips! Thanks.

-OBSIDIAN-

Luvmylace

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I set up The Luna Library for all to use and I think it is tops .Also ,across from it is the Stygian Library and it is there that all new quests can be found, as they are begun.
If you go out the west side of the bank it is next to the open shop on the north corner.
Of course I am prejudiced because I own it and I designed it but it is a well loved icon from TLT before they quit. I couldn't see it going to oblivion so I rescued it. It is color coded on the floor as well as on books .1st floor for towns ,2nd floor dungeons .third floor monsters in alphabetical order and quests.
could not be easier

Please come and visit!

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's probably the easiest access one but for a less cluttered one the UP has bare bones runes like dungeon entrances, towns, hunting spots in Ilsh and tokuno, and a rune to the Abyss and some other things. Along with a T-Map rune library.

PGoH copied alot of the luna Library and reorganized it by colors and cut alot of the stuff not many people are interested in. and set it up in there town.

I personally use UP's library because it's simple, easy, and I don't have to look on several levels of books to find a runebook that may have a rune I need. For obscure I usually head to PGoH and as a last resort I go to the luna one and search.

Now I'm not trying to insult the Luna library I just don't like navigating it and luna causes more lag.

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That's probably the easiest access one but for a less cluttered one the UP has bare bones runes like dungeon entrances, towns, hunting spots in Ilsh and tokuno, and a rune to the Abyss and some other things. Along with a T-Map rune library.

PGoH copied alot of the luna Library and reorganized it by colors and cut alot of the stuff not many people are interested in. and set it up in there town.

I personally use UP's library because it's simple, easy, and I don't have to look on several levels of books to find a runebook that may have a rune I need. For obscure I usually head to PGoH and as a last resort I go to the luna one and search.

Now I'm not trying to insult the Luna library I just don't like navigating it and luna causes more lag.
Agreed! I use the Rune Library at the Jolly Roger Tavern located in the heart of Red Skull Bay.

Luvmylace

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you have red characters ,there is the BearPoint Library , west of Minoc ,where it has stod since the early days. It is on the coastline in the original Village of BearPoint.

S

Seth Stormcloud

Hi there, I am the owner of the Zento Rune Library. There are tons of books spread out over 3 floors and all color coded as well. First floor is Tram, Tokuno, Malas, SA, and Lost Lands areas. Second Floor is Felucca areas as well as creature books and Dungeon/Hunting areas. Third Floor is for quests, skill building and T-Maps etc. We are located along the water in beautiful Tokuno...3 doors down from EMPIRE Vendors, 2 doors down from Charmed Ones Vendors and right next door to Lykor's fantasic Rares Museum.

:thumbup1: