• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Catas uo shop

xCatax

Sage
Stratics Veteran
BITS LOCATED IN ATL
---------------------------------------------

BITS LOCATED IN EUROPA

--------------------------------------

To Place bids copy image location in ur post please :)
Only offers in post are allowed
Look at location of the bits
ATL or Europa gold
Thanks

Last edited:

xCatax

Sage
Stratics Veteran

NBG WINS
for 35m
Thanks

(Trade done )

He bought 2 items of this list for a total purchase of 100m

Last edited:

xCatax

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I forget to mention in this post if someone outbids it starts a 12h cooldown timer allowing the other player time to rply
Thanks

funkymonkey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Asked for him in game, sent him a message went off to do other things, came back and he does not want to sell, his lose not mine

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmmm I should have won that item?

I bid within the 24 hour time so it gets kicked over to the 12 hour rule and then Deception bid 2 hours past the new 12 hour response timer......

Mr. Plod

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Oh goody! In that case I'd also like to bid 5m on the splinter 15 spell channel kryss plz :) if these items are located on atl

Deception

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmmm I should have won that item?

I bid within the 24 hour time so it gets kicked over to the 12 hour rule and then Deception bid 2 hours past the new 12 hour response timer......
That would mean it would have ended before the original end date, set 24 hours from xCatax's post. His 12 hour rule should works like a normal 10 minute rule - it will extend the auction past the last bid, as long as that extension will be later than the original end date.

Also, thanks for the quick trade xCatax.

xCatax

Sage
Stratics Veteran
EXAMPLE

NBG offer 10m in a item as 1st bid
I see his offer and wait for more offers but if noone offers in 2-3 days then i say
Nbg wins in 24hours if noone outbids him
As soon i post this i see the date then in one day NBG wins
Deception outbid 15m , it begins a counting down 12 hours from the date of this post
NBG outbid 20 , it begins a counting down 12 hours from the date of this post

Its easy tho