• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] castle's and keeps on ATL

xblade

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling the following Keep's and Castle's on ATL
ICQ 113430-xblade or 310851531-yardman

1. Ice Island tram Keep ( comes with 848 fountains of life some are already place and filled with 3650 aids in each, 1 vet tele pad set , 1 deed box, and enough aids to finish the project. 1 bill OBO **SOLD**
upload_2015-5-17_13-22-45.png

2. Ice Island tram Castle 3.75 billion OBO
upload_2015-5-17_13-27-6.png

3. Fel Keep East of brit 725mil OBO ****SOLD****
upload_2015-5-17_13-34-17.png

Last edited:

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Would someone please tell me the reason to have all the Fountains of Life ever made on the roof of a house?

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Endless supply of enhanced bandages?
Come on now....you think someone is using that many bandages? I had like 5 and that did the trick for me. Just seemed kind of crazy to have so many. But I guess someone is getting lots of BoBos

Murdok

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Come on now....you think someone is using that many bandages? I had like 5 and that did the trick for me. Just seemed kind of crazy to have so many. But I guess someone is getting lots of BoBos
I dont have near that many but when I xfer chars I typically grab 30k bandages (or more) to take with me. You might be surprised how many ppl forget the simplest things when going shard hopping!

xblade

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok thats enough of the discussion with the aids. plain and simple 60k aids = 5-12 mil a deed depending on supply and demand ill let you do the rest of the math.

xblade

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bump keep sold have the castle left and will have another castle for sale soon as this one sells