• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Castle, Trammel on Grass

Status
Not open for further replies.

DataCymru2011

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hi all,

Am looking to buy a Castle as title says.

My ICQ is: 635963744 If you are selling, or know someone selling a castle, please let me know.

Kind Regards

Data Cymru

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Give THP a shout, he insists since all these houses are falling he know where there will be space for one.

DataCymru2011

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Bump

Still looking for my castle :)
Already speaking to THP, but still looking.
Any offers please leave me your ICQ or add me on yours 635963744

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
free bump and give it a rest.......mr W

littering the land and the odd castle spot to place on...nahhhhhhh....no body cares at all......shhhhhhhhhhhhhh...its not happeneing...keep it quiet...shhhh
......and lets hope nobody care about placing the castle...happy camper here!!
Whats wrong with you? You were boasting you knew where to place a Castle. This person was wanting to buy a castle, so i pointed him in the direction of you. If you dont wany people to tell others what you said, dont say any thing, unless you were telling lies?. I was mearly trying to help Data, now shhhh

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Give THP a shout, he insists since all these houses are falling he know where there will be space for one.
And seen as well over 150 houses/plots have fallen already with more to come.....castle spots may open up....not yet though....and yes mr W loads of people are enjoying the free loot and battles in felluca...judging by the castle decayer ''half the shard''........so again less of the troll please.....

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whats wrong with you? You were boasting you knew where to place a Castle. This person was wanting to buy a castle, so i pointed him in the direction of you. If you dont wany people to tell other what you said, dont say any thing. I was mearly trying to help Data, now shhhh.
Show me the post were i boasting i knew were a space was to place a castle....whats wrong with ya....obvoiusly if the castle had fallen there would have been space there...jeeze .....whats your issue........did i get more loot on a old idoc than you or beat you to a old castle spot 5 years ok....sorry i was very good back in the day..........[whatever]:next:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Back to the post...ill keep ya posted Data....got ya icq and yes iam not particulary proud of it but im guessing ive placed the most keeps and castle on europa...if not definately up there with the best of the rest.........so iam a pretty good person to ask about one.......most of europa know that...apart from Mr W....[WHATEVER]

Last edited:

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Show me the post were i boasting i knew were a space was to place a castle....whats wrong with ya....obvoiusly if the castle had fallen there would have been space there...jeeze .....whats your issue........did i get more loot on a old idoc than you or beat you to a old castle spot 5 years ok....sorry i was very good back in the day..........[whatever]:next:
Troll away Mr THP you're not going to get anywhere with me, its not my fault you were telling lies about Castle spots

Last edited:

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Back to the post...ill keep ya posted Data....got ya icq and yes iam not particulary proud of it but im guessing ive placed the most keeps and castle on europa...WHATEVER]
Don't make me get my book out! Greetings, i wonder if my loot houses are falling:)

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't make me get my book out! Greetings, i wonder if my loot houses are falling:)
if they are RTB... at some point they will fall.... 6 out my 9 have already gone... keps track on the other 3 guess im unlucky....but i think they will all fall evetually..

iama guess we are about half =way....so whats dropped already will drop again....icq me any house names u remember mate...ill keep eye out...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lots of keep spots all over for everyone .....im offering these free in felluca just ask me on icq /pm or on here!!!... and the odd castle spots opening up on other shards [3 on drachs this week].. only a matter of time on eurppa .... so keep the faith......we are onky half way through the RTB falers////so another 100 plus yet to go.... then theres a load of ''other bugged houses to drop''.... be pateint... they will come....

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The job is done...the main man is back!!...THP back of the net .........*wink wink*...... .placed a mind blowing trammel roadside castle at brit healer x roads....possibly the best castle ive ever placed for location....tempted to move in ot myself.....lets see how much ya want that castle now!!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whats wrong with you? You were boasting you knew where to place a Castle. This person was wanting to buy a castle, so i pointed him in the direction of you. If you dont wany people to tell others what you said, dont say any thing, unless you were telling lies?. I was mearly trying to help Data, now shhhh
job done......patiance is a virtue you have yet to learn young grasshopper!! no lies here......just trolls from elsewere...[whatever]

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Data iam sure u will be very very happy on your new castle

DataCymru2011

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Thanks THP, your not just a friend your a legend, amazing place I have bought I am so happy with it, better than I ever expected.

I'd like to thank winker to, best advice ever to get in contact with THP.

THP is an amazing trader and someone who has my upmost respect and trust, i hope we stay in touch and friends for a long time. Thanks again

Kingly regards

Lord Data Cymru

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
job done......patiance is a virtue you have yet to learn young grasshopper!! no lies here......just trolls from elsewere...[whatever]
Careful now you don't want any more of your posts deleted! Keep in mind I put data on to you, to help data! You said you knew where to place a Castle so i took you at your word and told data to get incontact with you.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will you two PLEASE stop sniping at each other?

THP for goodness sake recognise when someone is actually PRAISING you.
Winker knew Data's best chance of finding a castle was through you, so that's where he sent him.

Now since Data has his castle, I'm locking this.

Status
Not open for further replies.