• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Castle Ladder Entrance

• Thread starter Baciver of CCC
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Baciver of CCC

I did it before but it has been years. How do I place a ladder at the door to my castle so I can enter up the ladder instead of opening the door?

B

Baciver of CCC

Well, did the leg work myself, on I think page 71 I found a post speaking of other such placements. Tried it and it worked. For anyone wanting to do it... stand on the steps, place a goza targeting yourself, then raise goza 5 times, step back, place ladder on the goza, then chop goza. You run up beside the ladder on the steps then onto the ladder and up you go. :thumbup1:

LunaCityVendors

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did it before but it has been years. How do I place a ladder at the door to my castle so I can enter up the ladder instead of opening the door?
(1) get square goza mat deed and interior deco tool and ladder deed (from heritage token)
(2) stand on front step where you want ladder and double click goza mat deed on your STATUS bar so goza mat places under your feet
(3) use interior deco tool and raise goza mat up 3 times
(4) go in castle and from area above door click the ladder deed (select castle north) and target the goza mat
(5) ladder will place on top of goza and you can chop the goza mat from under the ladder if you don't want it there :)

D

Deisree888

Thank you!!! I just place one and its great. I didn't have to raise the goza square 5 times. I messed around with it a bit. Thanks again.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Nope. You can no longer place ladders on the front steps. I can't remember when that change happened, but it's a royal pain.