• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Castle/Keep front hall question

• Thread starter StifledArgument
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

StifledArgument

Hi, I saw a picture (which of course I can't find now) that has the front hall of a keep or maybe a castle and has chests stacked into the space.

I hope everyone knows what I am talking about, when you walk in the doors, and there is the "window" on either side of the hall and someone had chests in there, stacked 3 high. I was wondering if this was an illusion or if you can fit anything in those spaces.

Thanks in advance for your help!

W

Wilde1

i dont know if you can put anything in a keep "window" spots, but chests certainly fit. turn on circle of transparency and put them in from behind the window. then lockdown and lower into place with a deco tool.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
chests fit neatly in the keep opening but the castle window is just a bit bigger so they don't close it up completely

M

Millie

I found also that if you put gozas and move them up a elven book case looks nice also.

F

Fink

Medium crates fit and can be dyed a reasonably close match. I have stacks of crates in those gaps..

Five high will fit comfortably.. I put in six for a little extra room. These contain all of the stuff I might need without having to go running through the entire castle. In KR you can't see the top row so I don't put anything vital there. The anvil & forge on the other side of the wall are near enough to smith from in the entry, and all my crafting resources are in the lower crates.

The partial hanging weapons rack beside me is rubble from the Cloak & Dagger event (Clainin's assassination), in case you're wondering.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh thats a really good idea. I've mostly ignored the entryway in castles/keeps, I think it's time I gave it a closer look. :)

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh thats a really good idea. I've mostly ignored the entryway in castles/keeps, I think it's time I gave it a closer look. :)
Yeah, me too. Especially because of this :
without having to go running through the entire castle.
So, medium crates and/or elven bookcase. Think I have to load up a few containers and check what looks best.

L

Lord Drakelord

I think I like the crate idea better then this

will have to look into redoing the entrance area of the keeps we have.