• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS Castle Blackthorn Is Now Open

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The bridge is still closed but you can access the island with a boat.
Just to whet your appetite....

Proserpina

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The harpsichord is impressive. And my question is the same, why was Castle Blackthorn rebulit and by whom?

Fig_The_Ancient

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Yeah they did nothing to hamper the biuilding...Last night tho you could take yer boat through may parts of the island as they were not solid as yet...in the West end of the keep is a dark set of stairs leading down that looks like something big and nasty could emerge!!

CryptisRavenous

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like it, it looks player decorated and that could be good or bad, mostly good in this case, but why are they dying everything black these days? Don't get me wrong, I dye most everything I wear black in game, I like it... but for buildings and stuff, I like a more natural look. But, meh! It's something new and new is good.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like it, it looks player decorated and that could be good or bad, mostly good in this case, but why are they dying everything black these days? Don't get me wrong, I dye most everything I wear black in game, I like it... but for buildings and stuff, I like a more natural look. But, meh! It's something new and new is good.
Castle BLACKthorn.

'Nuff said.

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's blinkin' great seeing Lord Blackthorn's Castle, and I really like and appreciate the dynamic between Lord British and Lord Blackthorn within the UO mythos. To me, Lord Blackthorn was/is Lord British's yin to his yang. I wonder if Lord Blackthorn had an illegitimate brother named Lord Pinkthorn, would his castle be neon pink with flying vorpal bunnies??? I did notice important aspects within the castle. Bacon, other free foodstuffs, AND BLINKIN' BACON. May the Goddess of Nudity bless us all with more blinkin' bacon! So say we all!!!