• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

cash uber

A

alisagrace86

i'm thinking of making a cash uber and was thinking of going lureless so i can have both trap and drop as all of you know i have green tea who has lure so i wouldn't be without it for buildings do you think this is a wise choice gag wise? i would appreciate any input on cash ubers. i know mr t did it was wondering how that journey was. :)

ty all
love and hugs

L

Little Sadie

Mr T was dropless. I don't like being lureless. My first toon was lureless and I don't know why but I hated it. LOL! If I make another cash uber, which I am considering, it probably won't have toon up. I loved my cash uber and had more fun on that one then any other toon I have. He was actually the easiest toon to work as there was nothing else to do on him but work in cash. It went way too fast. I think you will love having one no matter what gags you chose.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is just my opinion, but I don't think ubers should be any more "special" than they already are from lack of laff. For your own sanity, at the least.. It's tough to get some people to go with you with lower laff, then factor in the fact that you can't lure and you could be shooting yourself in the foot.

S

soupandquackers

I agree with Trish. Going lureless with a regular toon is fine but i wouldnt do it with an uber. I would go dropless or trapless with an uber, but you never know with cashbot seeing as its really easy. Try it out.