• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Carved Pumpkin Master List

Xoos

Journeyman
I don't have it, haha (new collector)... but someone out there has every available carved pumpkin in a box somewhere, right? Can you post a picture of a complete collection?

Xoos

Journeyman
old enough for these...

1696275568111.png

But I think the pumpkins pre-date uo-cah so there are many more than this.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lots more than that. Do searches on UHall. There are pictures of all of them. This is the base tall orange carvings.
Shed a tear when I saw who started that thread.

I am very surprised that they let 10 new ones out at once. Usually get 2 to 4.

Medusa is the only "rare" one.

You can get them all this season, so carve em and keep the non doubles. I like to have some with friends names on them.

I like to do the butcher. 30 SDI Demon book, high SDI and Focus. Arcane empowerment, Flamestrike. Dead in 2 or 3 hits. You then have to maneuver to the body with 20 player souls ready to seek revenge.

I trade the kits for pumpkins to the players who prefer a more relaxed approach.

Last edited:

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lots more than that. Do searches on UHall. There are pictures of all of them. This is the base tall orange carvings.
Shed a tear when I saw who started that thread.

I am very surprised that they let 10 new ones out at once. Usually get 2 to 4.

Medusa is the only "rare" one.

You can get them all this season, so carve em and keep the non doubles. I like to have some with friends names on them.

I like to do the butcher. 30 SDI Demon book, high SDI and Focus. Arcane empowerment, Flamestrike. Dead in 2 or 3 hits. You then have to maneuver to the body with 20 player souls ready to seek revenge.

I trade the kits for pumpkins to the players who prefer a more relaxed approach.
I had it ass backwards - I was using undead slayer on Butcher and demon slayer on Grim Omen.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I had it ass backwards - I was using undead slayer on Butcher and demon slayer on Grim Omen.
No slayer for Grimm. Undead for skeles. Fire spells for butchers. Lightning for skeles.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
The cat face on the tall pumpkin would look really weird!

They can only do certain graphics on certain pumpkins otherwise they just won't look right.

I am LOVING the new carvables this year, much better art!

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
The cat face on the tall pumpkin would look really weird!

They can only do certain graphics on certain pumpkins otherwise they just won't look right.

(...)
I think that this is true only for the CClient graphic. If I remenber well (I will check later) on the EClient the tall orange pumpkins have the same "form factor" as the green tall ones.

SR

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
1696351286449.png

Nope, they are still skinnier in the EC, the cat face is small and wide and would look weird on the tall ones I think.

See the owl on the green one? That works because the green ones are fatter.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's good to have unique carvings for the different types.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do not think this years is much better art. It is different and larger and harder to get is all. The new larges would look great in a garden uncarved. Did I mention how hard they are to get, for me.

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
maybe in the future they will give us different fruits to carve on .... gourds , squashes, rutabagas? all with different yellows reds and orangy colors to cut on

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I agree, having 3 or 4 of the same one is boring!

I still haven't gotten the Tinkerbell pumpkin....I had a few of the tall skinny ones that I gave to my guild mate and the first one she carved was Tinkerbell! :/

Tinkerbell hates me!!! lol

But I have the rest, just missing one of the new ones from this year. LOVE THEM!

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
found a box that i didnt know i had
was fretting, gotta get this gotta get this

then found it in another house , i already had it :rolleyes:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
found a box that i didnt know i had
was fretting, gotta get this gotta get this

then found it in another house , i already had it :rolleyes:
I found a container with 125 counterfeit eggs the other day. :lol:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Anyone do this?

I did an EM drop a long time ago. It carved the worst carving for this color.
1696367564202.png

Did a Melon just now and got a nice one. I bet a Medusa would go for 5 Plats!

1696367647394.png

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
the dyes certainly help.
i thought it was a pile of skulls under it not flowers , nice to know :)