• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Careful with monster ignore it's bugged.

Sir Morder

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have had monster ignore broken by monsters twice now on two seperate occasions at two seperate locations. I was not tabbed in war mode and didn't cast any area affect spells. I was simply standing in the area of hostile monsters and targeted by the monster.

G

It's always been a bit iffy.

One thing that sometimes happens is a monster, say a lich, will cast an area affect spell such as wither and you'll autodefend, doing a point or two of damage and breaking your MI.

Otherwise, you do know that it lasts one hour don't you?

A

Azural Kane

I've also noticed that sometimes, if your MI breaks, popping a new MI does not refresh the timer until the full hour from the original MI expires. Or, if you don't wait until your first MI *fully* runs out before you pop a 2nd, the timer also won't refresh.

I

imported_Enigma EB2

Also I have noticed several dungeons are a bit buggy which one where you that gave your trouble?

G

If you hit the monster In anyway your MI will be broken if you are farming or around monsters that cast area effect spell etc. ... and u in some way hit that monster your ignore will break

when I am using monster ignore I Equip a Spell channeling Bow and I make sure I have no arrows on me so there is no possible way I can swing back/break my MI...