• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cara Book Of Condolence

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cara`s memorial plot is now open, for any one wishing to write in the book of condolences,
location is the furthest south corner plot of zento

Many thanks to those who help contribute to this memorial

P

Professor Moriarty

Cara`s memorial plot is now open, for any one wishing to write in the book of condolences,
location is the furthest south corner plot of zento

Many thanks to those who help contribute to this memorial
where is Zento, is it in the new SA lands?

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Zento is part of Tokuno, 2004? expansion.

Use a public moongate, Tokuno > Makoto-Jima.

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cant believe the nastyness of some ppl in UO, first they change the name of the book to book of c***s... Now some one have completely wiped away every ones condolences. such sad ppl we walk among

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The book had now been set to secure, if ne 1 wishes to rewrite their condolences, please contact me so i can reset it for you while you do

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a thought, maybe you could have a bulletin board setup for players to leave their message, then you transfer the messages to the book and secure it with a red petal.

Wenchy

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a thought, maybe you could have a bulletin board setup for players to leave their message, then you transfer the messages to the book and secure it with a red petal.

Wenchy
Thx Wenchy might try that, is a shame cos there was loads of lovely messages in it, we didnt want to seal it just yet, cos ppl were still wanting to write in it.. but might try your idea thanks

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cara was the Co-Gm of TWP guild Europa, she died a couple of days before christmas, so all her friends made a memorial for her, and a book of condolences for ppl to write in.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cara was the Co-Gm of TWP guild Europa, she died a couple of days before christmas, so all her friends made a memorial for her, and a book of condolences for ppl to write in.

Ohhh i see, how sad.
I didnt know her personaly but TWP was a friendly bunch. Im sorry for her and all her friends and family.