• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can't we try to help the Zoo ?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With just one day to go till the next Zoo points count we still got 16 million points. With one decay to go we "only" lost about 1 million points . (We had 16,787,182 last week).

We did realy well to maintain this high points!

We realy deserve that Party!

C

Cat Crimson

Its just astonishing. There must be some people really putting a lot of money in still, plus the taming hours !! just wonderful. I just hope some of them come to the party ! we certainly do deserve it ! irl too I think !
I certainly am going to have a glass of something celebratory by me for real that evening. Maybe some good real ale, that would be rather Ultima-like

It has been a long week workwise and not much time to get on in UO but thankfully that part of the week is over now. I hope to have some time after my weekend shifts to sort through more stuff to sell off for the Zoo and get more party stuff together. I am dead tired and going to have a good nap now but hopefully will about later and do some more taming !

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know what to say........ i'm very sorry but we have almost 17 Million points ! Thats even more then last week!

With a decay of 3,5 million points in a week this is unbelievable!!!

Don't think anyone with so high points could even maintain there point so high!

DRACHENFELS RULES !!!!!

Update: 17.2 million......

I

imported_Legacyee

But all this from a dead shard!!!!.....What the hell could we do if the shard was alive

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

But all this from a dead shard!!!!.....What the hell could we do if the shard was alive

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe they made a typo! They ment to say "we are a undead shard".... With Zombies and Vampires!

*deep dark voice* Welcome to Drachenfels! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

it's at 18 million now...

[/ QUOTE ]

21.2 Million !!!!!!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Drachenfels!

The Zoo points of this week have been counted!

Look what you have done! Zoo Donation Points.

21,201,737 Points!

My fellow Dragons! You make me proud!

C

Cat Crimson

<blockquote><hr>

Maybe they made a typo! They ment to say "we are a undead shard".... With Zombies and Vampires!

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh bugger ! Our secret is out... !

Seriously, I am gobsmacked. That is an insane amount of money being donated there. There would have been no shame to us having decayed the normal amount, but to have this staggering, incredible increase.... well now I know why Drachenfels was so named, because Dragons ROCK !!!

I don't think I have ever been quite so proud to be part of this shard. And this is the second time this game has made me cry for real within one week !

I

imported_Legacyee

I think I may have found the answer, why is the zoo doing so well?= the animals are so happy to help they are donating themselves

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I smeared the donation box full with Belgium chocolates that works all the time to lure any kind of animal/person to it!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry did not much work on the Zoo today. Been working on the preperation for the party tomorrow. (i don't feel very well either).
But i think everything will be ready for tomorrow.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
More then 22.1 million now. (We should have lost 1.2 million since saturday!)

It still going up!

C

Cat Crimson

Heheh... maybe our little blue box has some kind of weird bug where it goes backwards with the decay and not forwards !!!

Hope you feel better today, hon. I am up way too early after too little sleep but going to do a bit of taming now. Luckily I have a day off today so I only have to go out to the shops once and then the rest of the day is mine to catch up on sleep and get stuff ready for the party ! see you later

C

Cat Crimson

Haha ! thats a BRILLIANT pic... looks like someone has some good herding skill

G

Yay, tonight is the night!

I've prepared 60 decorated Cakes and 30 Pans of cookies for hungry visitors (and 80 runes and some cakes for luring people to the party...)

Seeya around tonight!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Little update: We still on 20.7 million points. Thats only 500K lost since last saturday. Again with a lost from about 700-650K points a day we holding very strong!

C

Cat Crimson

We are doing very well still !

Ok, off for an hour or so's taming before I nap... if I don't fall asleep before then !

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
20.3 million points and only 1 decay to go for saturday point counts.

I'm also 6000 points from my next armor piece!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
19.9 Million on the last day before the point get count. I'll try to get it to 20 Million before they come to count today .

We hold on pretty good.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This weeks point are up. 20,203,100 Points.

Zoo Donation Points.

With a loss of about 1 million points of the possible 4 million we still holding on to our lead pretty well!

We had a peak on the Zoo Party too 22.6 million.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Hey Frarc..... I think you woke up Europa too

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a bad bad ****cat!

C

Cat Crimson

Yeah, I know my general theme is the old saying that you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar, but I think this time the vinegar worked :p so, shall we go and do " nice cop nasty cop " team all round the forums now ? LOL !!!

C

Cat Crimson

It's a done deal... see... I go in there all nice and say " Come now good folks, look at our little shard and see what can be done " and lull them into a sense of false security, then you can go in all BLAM and " You're a bunch of lazy a$$es, get to work you slackers !! "

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sometimes people need a kick and you don't get that with being nice all the time!

K

Kayne

Hey cat, Frarc. You happened to help wake up the right person on Europa who got some other people awake. Check out the news topic to see our first couple of drives at getting our zoo populated.
Thanks again for coming over to support us even if it was as good cop bad cop

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I mentiond it before, it just needed a bit of a shake to wake the right people up. I know it can take a little time before it gets going. But it can be a realy nice community event.

If you ever need another bad cop, you know where to find me! I can be Evil in many ways!

C

Cat Crimson

@ Kayne - yeah, you see, Frarc looks all meek and kind and purry cat but push the wrong buttons and he is all fangy and GRRR. Whereas I am all evil on the outside and all sugar and spice on the inside
MOSTLY :p

I have bee keeping up with the Europa posts, its great, THAT's what we're talking about !

Frarc, I think being top for a month is fantastic, we are going to drop at some point but we will keep going and never forget what we achieved !

K

Kayne

Sugar and spice or evil you two have been the wake up call. I woke up Europa and so far its holding out. We made tier 4 and hopefully with the combined efforts going on 5 wont be too long away.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do not underestimate the power of the dark side of the force!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Zoo Donation Points

Six weeks in a row we have a full Zoo and we having the lead from all shards. This week is special because the second European shard Europa is standing next to us in the list! Gooo Europa and Drachenfels!

I

imported_Legacyee

Bad news

The Zoo has dropped down one tier

Don't panic it's not very far but if we don't get it back up now, it will be harder later(that can be taken two ways, hehe)

So if anyone finds they have spare gold after fighting in the rift please donate to the Zoo
I hope we can keep our place on top of the Zoo list

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes , saw it. Been dropping Runes around but alot just busy in Glow.

I'll be taming more later after i had lunch.

T

Thaledred

I will help with the Zoo as soon i'm rdy (playing since 3 or 4 weeks).

I have one question though, besides the rewards you can choose, is there any other benefit for us ? for the server in general ?

T

Thaledred

I will help with the Zoo as soon i'm rdy (playing since 3 or 4 weeks).

I have one question though, besides the rewards you can choose, is there any other benefit for us ? for the server in general ?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No. Besides that we can show a silversteed in the Zoo there is no real benefit from it.

It just a matter of showing that a community can work together to accomplish something difficult.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No. Besides that we can show a silversteed in the Zoo there is no real benefit from it.

It just a matter of showing that a community can work together to accomplish something difficult.