• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can't put chiv on a ram

SouthPaw

Lore Master
...and yes, I verified I have positive Karma, +1500. Did they take it away from rams? I tried logging out and restarting client, still doesn't show up as an option.

SouthPaw

Lore Master
Also I'm skilling him at slugs right now and I keep seeing these big hits, around 175 sometimes. He only has battle defence, what's making the big numbers??

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
My guess?
Stagger 20 Mana The mace fighter executes a staggering move on their opponent causing a swing speed increase debuff and massive damage to the victim based on mastery level

SouthPaw

Lore Master
So my ai/chiv/life leech ram has 570 HP, 500 mana, 700 STR. Only thing I don't like about him is 0 HPR, but life leech does help with that. I was just going to put necro on him, but then thought, what's the point? Necro just sucks on pets.

What surprised me the most about the ram is how good battle defence is. He was normal hitting slugs for 90-125, and once in awhile hitting for around 175. In any case, I think rams need about another 500 more training points from the high end ones that currently spawn

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yup they need more points. 500 would be good. A Chiv Ram is not bad. I have a Necro one scrolled out. Not great but it does as good as it can.

You can't judge damage on slugs.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What surprised me the most about the ram is how good battle defence is. He was normal hitting slugs for 90-125, and once in awhile hitting for around 175. In any case, I think rams need about another 500 more training points from the high end ones that currently spawn
Shield Bash. Those bigger hits were from him activating the Parry Mastery ability, Shield Bash, which is granted with Battle Defense.

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Shield Bash. Those bigger hits were from him activating the Parry Mastery ability, Shield Bash, which is granted with Battle Defense.
You are thinking bashing.
Battle Defense

Trains the creature in the Mortal Strike, Concussion Blow, and Disarm special moves.
Also trains the creature in the Toughness & Stagger Skill Mastery abilities

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You are thinking bashing.
Battle Defense

Trains the creature in the Mortal Strike, Concussion Blow, and Disarm special moves.
Also trains the creature in the Toughness & Stagger Skill Mastery abilities
Nope.
Battle Defense
Trains the creature in the disarm and paralyze special moves. Also trains the creature in the Heightened Senses & Shield Bash mastery abilities.
Animal Training Abilities – Ultima Online

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh please DEVS make them rideabe!
You never know. It will be 2 years soon. The Ram has not shown to have any other advantage over a mountable pet.

We are turning them into AI/Chiv pets. We have those in mounts.

Someone more pleasant than me has to talk to Kyronix. Also timing is important. Surprisingly, while they are near the end of a busy publish, they will throw in stuff we ask for. Hit him while he is responding to things on the other forum.

You have to have good reasons and be professional.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
You never know. It will be 2 years soon. The Ram has not shown to have any other advantage over a mountable pet.

Someone more pleasant than me has to talk to Kyronix. Also timing is important. Surprisingly, while they are near the end of a busy publish, they will throw in stuff we ask for. Hit him while he is responding to things on the other forum.

Yep..And I dont have dont want access to the "other" forum I hope someone ho does laments about that there..

SouthPaw

Lore Master
Mine has 20 less hp, but 500 mana, and 5 stam regen instead of 10. Have room to 120 all skills, except 105 tactics. I have to admit I miss the 20 HPR. I can tell when life leech is going, but it's not on all the time and after the battle there's nothing. I kind of wish I had just left battle defence on him or taken necro-just to be different.

Last edited:

SouthPaw

Lore Master
I have to say the more I play this AI/Chiv ram, the more I like him. Presumably because his skills are going higher. I have been comparing him with other pets I have, attacking the same type of mobs. During a fight, life leech is a lot better than HPR. He can solo a wind ele in shame 5 with no heals from me and end with 100% HP or very close to it. Oh how I wish I could ride him.

I might make another one with lower HP/Mana and max HPR to see how that works out. Too bad they are a pain in the butt to tame.

ryanouno

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran

You are wrong.. Ossein is the only pet that can get life leech and chiv + ai and will be able to get decent stats..

I have no idea what are you all talking about.. i have all 120 ossein chiv ai (still not fully trained skills) with 500 hp max stats, 400 mana and 30 mr.. HPR is just a waste of points since one ai leeches +- 80 hp..

He was able to kill melisande with consume damage and just 116 wrest, 80 tact, 90 chiv and 100 in everything else..

Ossein is one of the best pets for me since im always in wrait form and i dont like to heal pets :))

Last edited:

ryanouno

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have to say the more I play this AI/Chiv ram, the more I like him. Presumably because his skills are going higher. I have been comparing him with other pets I have, attacking the same type of mobs. During a fight, life leech is a lot better than HPR. He can solo a wind ele in shame 5 with no heals from me and end with 100% HP or very close to it. Oh how I wish I could ride him.

I might make another one with lower HP/Mana and max HPR to see how that works out. Too bad they are a pain in the butt to tame.
Its super easy to tame them from treasure room in deceit (lure every other monster away - lich lods, etc) then just 2 osseins will spawn :)
I was trying to get max hp/str one with decent resists but in the end i kept 83% one (+- 100 intensity less against 5* ossein)

Hpr build can be nice since they dont need high mana pool (they are always low on mana so better max int) but 20 hpr costs a lot of point and having less then 500 hp is just pain with chiv pets.. (my personal opinion)

Im really happy that someone is finally getting to like these nasty rams hehe :))

Ill post some extra info after ill end up with training mine.

SouthPaw

Lore Master
Its super easy to tame them from treasure room in deceit (lure every other monster away - lich lods, etc) then just 2 osseins will spawn :)
I was trying to get max hp/str one with decent resists but in the end i kept 83% one (+- 100 intensity less against 5* ossein)

Hpr build can be nice since they dont need high mana pool (they are always low on mana so better max int) but 20 hpr costs a lot of point and having less then 500 hp is just pain with chiv pets.. (my personal opinion)

Im really happy that someone is finally getting to like these nasty rams hehe :))

Ill post some extra info after ill end up with training mine.
So you just lure all the liches down that hallway? I'll have to try that. Even then, the rams spawn with a huge range. Can take quite a while to get a good one to spawn.

If rams had another training round and were rideable, they would easily be my favorite pet. Everyone would have one.

ryanouno

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
So you just lure all the liches down that hallway? I'll have to try that. Even then, the rams spawn with a huge range. Can take quite a while to get a good one to spawn.

If rams had another training round and were rideable, they would easily be my favorite pet. Everyone would have one.
Yea in the end of hall way there are "secret" stone door and mobs cant open it (hehe) so you can lure monsters behind that door and you are safe for few hours to deal with Osseins!

Yea that huge range is just ... :,( I spent hours there just killing them and in hte end didint find better one

I think they should be rideable or at least they can remake Grizzle Mare and make it have 5 levels.. that would be even better hehe :)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You are wrong.. Ossein is the only pet that can get life leech and chiv + ai and will be able to get decent stats..
Life leech really. Try a Cu with over 100 healing. My archer uses it and he can not vet or heal. I use my Ram because I think it looks cool. Life Leech does not improve it IMO. Glad you like it but it is sad that you do not want the pet to be better and get more use. Now we are up to 3 players using them. Big whoop.

Why are you against allowing 500 more points on the Ram? Will it make an overpowered pet and everyone will build it? I doubt that. If every pet could go to caps, they would do no more damage than a pet that can get what I call a good build.

@SouthPaw I just go in and aggro one and invis if anything else is following and repeat as needed. Then lead it into the hallway and tame it. Very fast and easy.

And, get stats to 100 before you test them for real. Parry is a must to see what a pet can do. Chiv and the other magics are just OK when <100.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Life leech really. Try a Cu with over 100 healing. My archer uses it and he can not vet or heal. I use my Ram because I think it looks cool. Life Leech does not improve it IMO. Glad you like it but it is sad that you do not want the pet to be better and get more use. Now we are up to 3 players using them. Big whoop.

Why are you against allowing 500 more points on the Ram? Will it make an overpowered pet and everyone will build it? I doubt that. If every pet could go to caps, they would do no more damage than a pet that can get what I call a good build.
All 500 more points would really do, is allow you to add 120 Tact (which isn't that big of a damage difference), 20 HPR (which isn't really needed on an Ossein), or more buffer HP/Mana at that point. They have zero wasted specials, unlike a Cu with Bleed, so they end up with higher damage output.
With 150 Stam, a Ossein Ram is swinging every 1.25 secs, with each hit having a good chance of healing the Ossein Ram (80+ Health leech on an AI, which is bigger than a 120 Healing Cu's bandy), even through Poison or Mortal Strike. A 150 DEX Cu, applies a bandy every 4 secs, which Poisoning or Mortal Strike can mess with it. Just don't use an Ossein Ram against an opponent with Corrupted Life (such as Osiredon or Corgul), since every Life Leech attempt will damage the Ossein instead of healing him.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
All 500 more points would really do, is allow you to add 120 Tact (which isn't that big of a damage difference), 20 HPR (which isn't really needed on an Ossein), or more buffer HP/Mana at that point. They have zero wasted specials, unlike a Cu with Bleed, so they end up with higher damage output.
With 150 Stam, a Ossein Ram is swinging every 1.25 secs, with each hit having a good chance of healing the Ossein Ram (80+ Health leech on an AI, which is bigger than a 120 Healing Cu's bandy), even through Poison or Mortal Strike. A 150 DEX Cu, applies a bandy every 4 secs, which Poisoning or Mortal Strike can mess with it. Just don't use an Ossein Ram against an opponent with Corrupted Life (such as Osiredon or Corgul), since every Life Leech attempt will damage the Ossein instead of healing him.
You can push the red button when you are happy with the build.

Will it change anything to have these pets seen more in the game?

Next you can tell us how you solo everything with your Skree.

:facepalm:

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Great points! Will build one, as soon as they make them rideable, or maybe even before that. I like the idea of a sampire-like pet in terms of leaching, and they look super nice..

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED

Nope. you should never ever have to push the red button. Put the remainder points at the very end to mana if you got no other place to put them..

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Like i said, Chiv+AI Ossein Rams have higher damage output than Chiv+AI Cus, plus are also tankier against non-Corrupted Life mobs, due to just even 1 big hit from them out-healing a Cu bandy. They're just not ridable. The only reason you don't see more of them, is because everyone and their grandmother already owned a Cu Sidhe when the Pet Revamp went live, and so Cus were one of the first pets tested with the Pet Revamp, and everyone jumped on the bandwagon. The Ossein Ram spawns in an out of the way, pain in the ass place to get to where virtually noone ever goes anymore. It flew under the radar.
My Chiv+AI Ossein Ram just did a 254 damage AI during EoO. That's 101 Health leeched, equivalent to 2 Cu Bandies which would take 8 seconds...

You want examples of pets that really could use 500 Training Points? Try pets that spawn as 5 slots, such as Shadow Wyrms. The Serpentine Dragon could also use a buff.

ryanouno

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran

@SouthPaw I just go in and aggro one and invis if anything else is following and repeat as needed. Then lead it into the hallway and tame it. Very fast and easy.

And, get stats to 100 before you test them for real. Parry is a must to see what a pet can do. Chiv and the other magics are just OK when <100.
Healing? I have all 120 disco cu that i used for everything.. damage type is bad and im just bored of Cus.. the only other pet that was able to stay alone for a while was Ossein and its good.. i have everything maxed except of HPR and HP (500) thats the only downside against Cu atm.. (and its not rideable ofc)

Idk what are tou hunting with that archer but im not talking about some low end mobs.. yoh have to heal cu at every single high end encounter so it doesnt matter .. since my Ossein was doing same job at Meli when he wasnt trained ill train him ul and try it again. Im pretty sure he wouldnt need any healing at all.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There's only 2 types of creatures that a Chiv+AI Cu can out tank a Chiv+AI Ossein Ram on. Creatures with Corrupted Life, and creatures with ridiculously high Wrest/Parry (like 120 Parry), since Osseins have to land hits to heal.
Disco/Tamer synergizes well with Ossein Rams, since the Discord makes the enemy easier to land hits on and increases the damage they take, therefore also increasing the amount that the Ossein heals.

Two other highly tanky pets, are Saurosaurus and Feint Cu Sidhe. Feint Cu is the only pet i've seen that can adequately tank Exodus.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok. So three players use a ram. No changes needed.

ryanouno

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Oh yea ive heard about Feint Cu !! Have to try it as my next project :)

Saurosaurus is awesome since he can get 85 Physical and 90 Fire resists but i cant handle these preloaded specials etc.. I love to customise my pets so..

And yes you are right about the wrest parry but for me Im an archer and im mostly shooting with Mana Drain/Hit Fatigue so mobs are scary just first few seconds/minutes top.. (Melisande will get 0 stamina and mana +- after gift of renewal ends on pet)

Ofcourse there is a need of some balancing but Ossein with same available intensity will just crush Cu hard and Cus advantage will be only that he can be used as a mount.. - my opinion

SouthPaw

Lore Master
Oh yea ive heard about Feint Cu !! Have to try it as my next project :)

Saurosaurus is awesome since he can get 85 Physical and 90 Fire resists but i cant handle these preloaded specials etc.. I love to customise my pets so..

And yes you are right about the wrest parry but for me Im an archer and im mostly shooting with Mana Drain/Hit Fatigue so mobs are scary just first few seconds/minutes top.. (Melisande will get 0 stamina and mana +- after gift of renewal ends on pet)

Ofcourse there is a need of some balancing but Ossein with same available intensity will just crush Cu hard and Cus advantage will be only that he can be used as a mount.. - my opinion
Feint Cu? Why would that be good?

I had a fully trained Saurosaurus, they're probably one of the best tank pets in the game due to high resists and life leech, but their damage output sucks. If we could put AI/Chiv on one, they would be amazing.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not correct. a Ram with 650 HP will not be OP. The base pet does not do more damage just because it has more HP and regens.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Things like Exodus. Most mobs/bosses in the game don't require tanks spec pets though, unless you have a specialized template.

Chiv/AI Ossein ram is a decent pet. Even with full mana, life leech doesn't go off on every hit. @Khyro did extensive testing on it awhile back.

SouthPaw

Lore Master
Things like Exodus. Most mobs/bosses in the game don't require tanks spec pets though, unless you have a specialized template.

Chiv/AI Ossein ram is a decent pet. Even with full mana, life leech doesn't go off on every hit. @Khyro did extensive testing on it awhile back.
Yes, I've noticed it's not every hit, and it's hard to estimate how often it does go off. Also I'm not sure what percentage is returned to the pet as HP when it does go off. All I know is he keeps himself healed up better than any other pet I have and mine only has 100 wrestling, 87 tactics, and around 55 Chiv. If it had all 120 skills he would be even better.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Agree but only players that are on for many hours a day are able to get the chiv up and realize they are decent. But with <600 HP the casual player will put them aside after they keep dying over and over.

You are welcome to make a thread on Exodus to show other tamers how it can be done. We have a few days until trade routes start.

Amazing how posters just like to disagree with anything here instead of helping the others.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
You are welcome to make a thread on Exodus to show other tamers how it can be done. We have a few days until trade routes start.

Amazing how posters just like to disagree with anything here instead of helping the others.
*holds mirror up to Pawain*

We have the website, we put information there for people to read. We aren't here to coddle people on these forums and constantly help them filter out misinformation. There is not enough time in the day for that.

We've been on Baja since their patch running trade orders, taming frost drakes and killing Krampus. Actually was working on a Krampus post for the website.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Really?

Point out any misinformation in any of my posts. Since I probably have the most posts here for individual pets. It will be corrected. I doubt you will find anything other than something you just disagree with.

Your usual response is to take your toys and run away when you get mad. So nothing new.

Last edited:

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not correct. a Ram with 650 HP will not be OP. The base pet does not do more damage just because it has more HP and regens.
It already does more damage than a Cu because it doesn't have a wasted special (Bleed).

I had a fully trained Saurosaurus, they're probably one of the best tank pets in the game due to high resists and life leech, but their damage output sucks. If we could put AI/Chiv on one, they would be amazing.
Exodus. Exodus seems to deal 20% damage in all 5 types, so it's not like you can stack a particular resist against him (i've tested 85 Phys/90 Fire Saurosaurus, 95 Cold Frost Mite, 100 Poison Naja, and 85 Energy Cu, it didn't matter), Consume Damage is basically pointless against that, and his damage output even seems to scale according to the pet's max health. I've seen a trained 1,000+ HP Najasaurus get absolutely wrecked by Exodus, like 80+ damage a hit to the Naja, which G-Heal couldn't keep up with. Only thing that i've seen lower Exodus' damage on a pet to a manageable level, is Feint. With GM Bushido, Feint will lower the damage the pet recieves by 42%, and with 120 Bush, it goes up to 50% damage reduction. Combine that with a Cu's self healing, and you have one hell of a tanky pet. But yeah, a Feint Cu doesn't have phenominal damage output.

Back when the Pet Revamp was first on TC, you were able to put Magical Abilities and Special Moves on a Saurosaurus. I had a Saurosaurus with Whirlwind, and the damn thing was completely and utterly unkillable at spawns. I could lure the entire champ spawn onto it, and just laugh as it would go right back up to full Health with a single WW. That was also when WW wasn't exclusive to learning Bushido magical ability.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Yes, I've noticed it's not every hit, and it's hard to estimate how often it does go off. Also I'm not sure what percentage is returned to the pet as HP when it does go off. All I know is he keeps himself healed up better than any other pet I have and mine only has 100 wrestling, 87 tactics, and around 55 Chiv. If it had all 120 skills he would be even better.
Is there a graphic on CC or EC when the Leach Life hits?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is not meant to disparage the Ram. I love the looks of them. But...

This was pretty quick I couldn't get my timer out. And mine has 10 HP regen plus he did some SS healing.

upload_2018-12-1_22-30-52.png

upload_2018-12-1_22-32-21.png

A 110 Cu with just AI would have the balron down to 25% life at this health.

same available intensity will just crush Cu hard and Cus advantage will be only that he can be used as a mount.. - my opinion
NOPE Try a Cu.

I would take it to a Allosaurus but it would not survive.

I like the way the Ram is half Cu half Hiryu damage wise. Even more sad they do not have enough points.

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
This thread still has me thinking about giving the poor guy (the ram) one more go. The chiv/AI seems like a sound idea. But to be honest, I'm getting a bit bored with making chiv pets too. I'm just about to allocate the final points on a reptalon I went chiv/AI on. But, it might be worth one more go with a chiv pet. I doubt I'd go 120 scrolls (too rich for me now) but 110's might be worth the time.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Here is Zeus on a Balron. I accidently closed the bars so I grabbed them quick and they were far off.

He is on my Cu thread. He has Lightning Force and AI. No magic. Healing 75.9 Skills 110.

upload_2018-12-1_23-40-56.png

upload_2018-12-1_23-40-3.png
upload_2018-12-1_23-42-13.png

He died soon after the pic. The fight lasted a lot longer than the Ram.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is not meant to disparage the Ram. I love the looks of them. But...

This was pretty quick I couldn't get my timer out. And mine has 10 HP regen plus he did some SS healing.

View attachment 90162

View attachment 90163

A 110 Cu with just AI would have the balron down to 25% life at this health.

NOPE Try a Cu.

I would take it to a Allosaurus but it would not survive.

I like the way the Ram is half Cu half Hiryu damage wise. Even more sad they do not have enough points.
That's a Necro Ossein. A Cu's damage type is more suited for a Balron than an Ossein's, without Con Wep. Cu Sidhe does 50% Cold/50% Energy damage. Ossein does 50% Physical/25% Cold/25% Energy. Balron has 65-80 Physical/50-60 Cold/40-50 Energy Resists. That was a flawed test.

Plus, a Cu's healing is pretty static once it reaches max Healing skill. An Ossein's healing scales with his damage. Run Discord on one of those Para Balron, and compare how much health at the end of the fight that a Chiv+AI Ossein has vs a Chiv+AI Cu. My Ossein can end the fight with full health when Disco is running on the Para Balron. Like i said before, Ossein's synergize very well with a Disco/Tamer.

Last edited:

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Your usual response is to take your toys and run away when you get mad. So nothing new.
Can't help if my toys (pets) are just that much cooler and better than yours that I would rather go play with them than argue with a grumpy old man and his dog.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That's a Necro Ossein. A Cu's damage type is more suited for a Balron than an Ossein's, without Con Wep. Cu Sidhe does 50% Cold/50% Energy damage. Ossein does 50% Physical/25% Cold/25% Energy. Balron has 65-80 Physical/50-60 Cold/40-50 Energy Resists. That was a flawed test.

Plus, a Cu's healing is pretty static once it reaches max Healing skill. An Ossein's healing scales with his damage. Run Discord on one of those Para Balron, and compare how much health at the end of the fight that a Chiv+AI Ossein has vs a Chiv+AI Cu. My Ossein can end the fight with full health when Disco is running on the Para Balron. Like i said before, Ossein's synergize very well with a Disco/Tamer.
Do you really want me to take the Ram to an Allosaurus?

The highest difference in the phy resist vs the other 2 would be 25%. If that balron had the highest phy resist they can have, the damage difference is only 12.5%. There is a lot more than 12.5% difference in the results. Not flawed.

Also the Ram was killing the normal Balrons at the same rate as the Cu was. (random times because their resists have a range) So they were doing near the same DPS. The Ram just dies quicker. Also pets do not use consecrate or EoO like players do. They will turn them on and off as they cycle thru spells. You are lucky one of them is on for 15 seconds.

And now I have to use Disco to make the Ram work....

I would rather go play with them than argue with a grumpy old man and his dog.
I'm asking for some more points for a pet that can use those points and it will not make them overpowered.

I will probably get the same replies from you two if I ask for more points for a Skree. Who is the grumpy old man? Stay off my lawn and don't make the crappy pets any better!

You wonder why the casual players use a Cu.

Last edited: