• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can't kill turkeys by yourself?

O

Oaka

I've seen a lot of posts across several forums asking for help with turkeys so I figured I'd post this.

The best way to kill a turkey if your by yourself is to go to Ilshenar Sacrifice moongate and go northwest to the meer village. A little more northwest is a area with pixies, there are turkeys that spawn there (usually 1-2)

You can lure the turkeys down to the meer village and the meer's attack the turkey. Lure as many meers as you can and all you have to do is deal a little damage when the turkey is redlined and you'll get a map fragment etc. Try to avoid buildings with a second story as the turkey will tele up top sometimes and it gets kinda hard.

There is an chance for a paragon turkey to spawn. The meers can also handle it but it takes a bit longer and you will have to lure some meers to the turkey a few times.

Have fun and who knows....maybe a paragon turkey chest will spawn :p