• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can't gain archery

• Thread starter Gilbarin Fyre
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

Gilbarin Fyre

Hey all. I just recently came bac to the game after a 5 year break. Anyway, all my other skills are raising just fine, except archery. I got it to 25.4 on the buttes, and I have used over 1000 arrows on creatures ranging from chickens to ogres, and not one gain. (My skills are not maxed yet, it's set to raise, etc.) Anyone else have this problem, or anyone that can help me? It would be MUCH appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Gil

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
either run around killing deer and bear and such or go to despise and go upstairs to the lizard men and fight them when gains start to slow go downstairs to ogres ettins and earth els then on to ogre lords titans and cyclops you can go to 120 there oh and go try to buy it up the other 3 to 5 points

G

Gilbarin Fyre

Can't buy it... I'm on Siege
I have been shooting forest animals non-stop. I can't even get 0.1 gain. I really dunno what the problem is. Been about 3 hours total shooting lol.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
didnt relise it was seige I tried to look it up but cant get to the page I need but if i remember correctly you can only gain so many points in a day cant remember what that is though