• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can't Enter Property/TC3

• Thread starter imported_SimTripps
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_SimTripps

This is a new one! I've been trying to enter my property for the last half hour, have re-tried about 8 times lol... Keep getting the following message. Has this happened to anyone else?

I

imported_LFancey

SimmTripps,

This is the Avatar Lease error bug. Development is still tracking down the details of the bug.

Two things can be tried.

1) Ask the owner or a Roomie to see if they see your sim in the bottom window and kick them out
2) Ask them or wait for them to shut down the house and restart it.

Lee

I

imported_DutchAmerica

Lee, I posted this in another thread but I"m having trouble accessing the EAland download.

The arrow we are supposed to click to start the download says "please wait". Is the download system out of order?

B

Bindy

I had that happen, it took until the next day maintenance before I could then enter a lot.

My friend had it happen to him and his roomie said she couldnt see him on the lot. She even closed the lot then they even both logged out and logged back in and nothing had changed. He still couldnt enter any lot until after maintanence the next day. When he logged on the next day there were a bunch of newspapers on his lot though. lol

I

imported_LFancey

Bindy,

The events you describe sound more like several weeks ago. Although the problem still exists it is correctable with out waiting for maint.

Lee

I

imported_LFancey

Ductch America,

Sounds to me like you are running Vista. If this is the case then you will need to turn off UAC as I specifed in the EALand Install Website sticky thread. I have posted the information here as well.

Problem 2 Some people can't get the new EALand install.

This is a UAC (User Account Control) issue and you will need to temporaraly remove it. I have verified with a user running Vista that they can now get past this by turning off UAC. This will allow you to download the installer but as of yet will not totally fix login issues for everyone (see problem 1). If you want to use the new install then follow the steps below or you can wait until I build the install with signed certificates in several weeks. Windows is basically protecting users from doing bad things. If you want to try then follow these steps UNDERSTAND YOU ARE LOWERING SECURITY SETTINGS. You can turn it back on later.

-Open Control Panel.
-Under User Account and Family settings click on the "Add or remove user account".
-Click on one of the user accounts, for example you can use the Guest account.
-Under the user account click on the "Go to the main User Account page" link.
-Under "Make changes to your user account" click on the "Change security settings" link.
-In the "Turn on User Account Control (UAC) to make your computer more secure" click to unselect the "Use User Account Control (UAC) to help protect your computer". Click on the Ok button.
-You will be prompted to reboot your computer. Do so when ready.

If you are not running Vista and still have the problem then could you please let me know if you are using Internet Explorer. If you are not then please use IE and try again.

Thanks

Lee

B

Bindy

<blockquote><hr>

Bindy,

The events you describe sound more like several weeks ago. Although the problem still exists it is correctable with out waiting for maint.

Lee

[/ QUOTE ]

This happened to me three days ago and I tried several times during that day and evening and nothing worked. Logged off, rebooted my pc, several time and nothing I was still stuck not able to land on any lot. I tired this off and on until 4 am gave up went to bed. Got up at 9 logged in and it was fixed I could then land on lots.

My friend had it happen two days ago to him and same thing everything he tried didnt help until the next day after maint. then he was fine.

If there is a fix without waiting for maint. what is it just in case it happens again?

I

imported_SimTripps

<blockquote><hr>

I had that happen, it took until the next day maintenance before I could then enter a lot.

My friend had it happen to him and his roomie said she couldnt see him on the lot. She even closed the lot then they even both logged out and logged back in and nothing had changed. He still couldnt enter any lot until after maintanence the next day. When he logged on the next day there were a bunch of newspapers on his lot though. lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Lee &amp; Bindy! It's 9:30p and still can't get into my property. It's my own property - but am not able to get into any others.. Looks as if I'll have to wait until after the morning's maintennance, and I'll try again tomorrow.

I

imported_remflyer

<blockquote><hr>

SimmTripps,

This is the Avatar Lease error bug. Development is still tracking down the details of the bug.

Two things can be tried.

1) Ask the owner or a Roomie to see if they see your sim in the bottom window and kick them out

Lee

[/ QUOTE ]
I got the avatar leasing error this morning in TC3. I hang at 50% when trying to enter my property or anyone elses. I tried your two suggestions but neither has worked for me. My sim does not show up as being on the property and shutting down the house does not solve the problem either.

Only my main avatar on this account has the problem, the other avatars can all enter their properties. Gilly is locked out in TC3.

Looks like I may have to wait till maintenance to see if that will fix the problem unless you have another suggestion for me to try.

I

imported_SimTripps

Hiya remflyer: In my previous post, I was going to report that the AvatarLeasing error was happening again... but it seemed to go away lol.. hence the, 'Note: Deleted post - problem seems fixed!' edit. For some miraculous reason, I was able to join another property after several tries, then tried getting back into my own, and it worked. Try getting into a few properties - if it doesn't work, then you'll have to wait until after tomorrow's maintennance unfortunately...

I

imported_remflyer

I tried to enter many different properties this morning and nothing worked. I logged on this afternoon and tried again after reading your post and was finally able to land. Thanks for the encouragement to try again.
This is a weird bug.

I

imported_Raevyn_baby

Ugh, I am having the same problem with my main sim in tc3..avatar leasing error and hanging at 50%. Can not land her anywhere else either. This has gone on hours...other sims on same acct have no problem. She had no problem all day, just tonight.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Often when you hang at 50% then cancel out, your sim is stuck in the house you were trying to enter. If your greyed out face appears in that house to others and you cannot land anywhere else then you won't be able to play until the house you are stuck in , resets.

One thing you can try is to have your sim logged in that cannot land....

then open tsoclient.exe and log that same sim in again.

The second login will disconnect the first and hopefully release it.

If that fails, you are stuck until the owners of house close up the property and reset.

G

<blockquote><hr>

SimmTripps,

Two things can be tried.

Lee

[/ QUOTE ]

Or worse, kick them out WHILE they are living in there o_O

G

When an owner tries to kick them out, the option doesn't show up. Tried that one already. The only fix I have found is to reset the lot.

P

philw1

can get one of my sims on the lot but the other gets the leasing error even when lot is unoccupied