• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cant cut some Decorative plants

O'siris

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a couple decorative plants that it wont let me cut, i keep getting "you can only use these clippers on a decorative plant" well it says decorative plant and i cut up plenty exactly like it. anyone have any ideas where im messing up?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you trying on Bonzais maybe? I think it don't work on those.

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I cant exactly remember where I read this but I think there is a difference between plants that say "decorative plant" and "a decorative plant" and that one of them could not be cut.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But after cutting a plant, what's the use of that little petals?
They seem useless :(

Daga Taga

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah I had some blue and purple one that couldn't be cut too.

O'siris

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im almost possitive the said the same things, but maybe one did have an "a" on it. but hey i have lots of dyes now hehe

L

Lady Lovely

Seems that its the very old plants that cannot be cut. Not sure if it has to do with a patch changing them or what but all of my newer plants cut just fine. :drool: