• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can you show combat damage in chat?

J

Juraveil

I know with KR i really enjoyed having my combat dam in the chat since the numbers are so small above my head. I cant seem to find a way to do that in SA if it is even possible.

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There will be a mod for that eventually. We're still working on migrating everything over from the KR system to the Enhanced Client system.

J

Juraveil

Awesome thanks, didnt realise it was part of a mod. I appreciate everyones work on the SA client to get stuff moved from KR to SA.

A

Ash

Awesome thanks, didnt realise it was part of a mod. I appreciate everyones work on the SA client to get stuff moved from KR to SA.
If it were only as easy as the Devs claimed it would be, then again the client still in beta so not all of our resources have been available.

As Gildar says we are working on bringing all of our KR mods into the EC and then some new goodies. I don't speak for other modders, but I for one have been in no rush as the client is still in Beta and I don't want to tie a mod to a file they are trying to fix, so then my mod doesn't get the fix and has to be constantly re-worked etc. That is why the work I have been focused on is as much as possible stand alone-ish.