• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can we get the "Combat Calculator" changed to except higher Values? ( Skill / HCI & DCI ?)

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just realized a minute ago that the calculator limits the values to the expected ranges of 120 Skill max.. and 45% HCI or DCI Max... I was specifically trying to crunch the numbers for what kind of differences say 60% DCI (Refined) suit would produce Vs. an Unbound EV. (Average 135 Wrestling) Anyway ... I assume the formula's are all still valid it's just capped certain numbers which we can now exceed with refining or just trying to figure out the odds of a certain nasty beating on us etc...

I did my own quick version on Excel but I would prefer to have to stop sending it to friends when they ask questions... LoL

THX.

http://uo.stratics.com/content/arms-armor/combat.php