• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can we change our faces?

G

GNecromancer

Since the introduction of all the new faces like, orc, vampire, undead, etc... Are we able to change our characters face at all or is this only for new characters?

I

imported_Coppelia

There's a NPC for that, similar to the hair dye NPC.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye the Body Sculpture NPC can change faces and Body's for you in KR.

G

<blockquote><hr>

sweeeeeeet. plastic surgery. is it expensive?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, it's free.

T

Tazar

Yes... as mentioned above... it is free... for the first 10 faces.

but you can buy the 7th character slot and +20% housing storage package... and get an additional 10 faces included. Once you upgrade the account, any of the 20 are free to change around any time.

T

TirNaNog

How do you do this? I'm not that experienced with KR, but was trying to use the body sculptor on one of my characters. The context menu just shows "buy" shaded out and unselectable. The account is ML enabled, and has the 7th character slot and storage too..

[edit] Nevermind, found my problem.. was in a necromancy form at the time I was trying to use the body sculptor.