• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can someone please inform me about this event going on?

Z

Zyron

I see people talking about it, either in Luna, or on this thread, I just started playing Baja again yesterday after playng TC for a while, Can someone explain it to me? and where it happens? Thanks

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm tired, so I will give you the cliffnotes version.

A number of independant kingdoms and player-run cities have always existed on the Baja Shard, but in recent times Lord Casca has seemed their sovereignty and right to rule null and void. He offered these independant realms a chance to argue their case before the High Court of Britannia, but one could argue that it was merely a ruse meant to justify the tyrants actions.

After having proclaimed their sovereignty void, Casca sent armies to the independant states and colonies of the Kingdom of Dawn, the Village of Avalon, the Colony of Horseshoe Island, the Village of Scythe, and the Barony of Darkmor. Our goal, if we choose to side with the Independent Realms, is to fight back and defeat these invaders.

As far as difficulty goes, the monsters are definately on the upper tiers. They aren't invincible, but it basically takes forever for my pure mage to take one down. You either have to have a Sampire, an ABC Archer, or a Greater Dragon to really solo the things. You're better off fighting in a group if you can. I would also be careful, as most of these locales are located within Felucca.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whew.

Saved me the trouble of having to explain my version of it. Thanks WarderDragon, you're the saviour to slackers everywhere!