• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can See the Game Dieing soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sidfrmea-lan

the new idea of the enconomy is being coming crazy the only people who will come out on top are people who are makin C.C. or might not cuse things are gettin to expensive and EA/Maxis knows we are almost in a depression in RL and now they wanna drain out more real life money out of us to play a damn game i aint spending rl money to buy simoleans or w/e they are called whats the purpose of buyin in game money that aint real and why waste more money on a game your paying 9.99 a month on so i think very soon this game will be at a dead end and have to send out the 90 warning email to everyone cuse no one will be able to play the game any more and the free accounts wont do much since you cant go in skill houses or money houses to make money and i think they should let bots be not saying i bot or anything its just the cost of money in game is to much and let the 3rd party sellers be they are trying to make a living in real life and trying to make extra money to feed thier families and themselves therefore i say go back to the old days with the payouts and all that i think i give this game like 5 months tops to live and after that it will be GAME OVER for good cuse no one will be able to afford to play this game any more

Status
Not open for further replies.