• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Can be closed :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

callum_fitzhugh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its a bit of a sad state of affairs that there isn't anyone who can offer this player a slot in a guild or reply to the request. I guess the forums are dying in the same way that the game itself is. It may be that we don't see many forum dwellers who can actually help this time. Either way good luck finding a guild - try general chat in game or hang about West Brit Bank early evening I think there will be people there who can help you out :) Good luck.

Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
I have just seen this post, I would of normally helped you with my guild HLP, but its pretty much dead now, most members are gone to other shards, moved on or left the game. I will ask and see if the new allies I am with now are willing to take you in, I don't like seeing new players walking around by their own, especially in this hard game that it has turned itself too. I do know that Lien leader of RAA/RAAM, who attends the Britain meetings, he is French speaking, he can maybe add you to his guild if you asked politely too. Hope this helps you in some way. and Welcome to the game!

Dash

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I'm often toddling around not doing a lot, so if you fancy partying up our 'guild' (currently all two of us ;)) has a guildhouse just SW of Luna West Gate :) Look for anyone with F&S as an abbreviation and we'll help you out!

Syhl

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Thank you all for your answers :)
It's quite sad not many guilds are recruiting so maybe i will give a try asking at Britain meeting !

Is it the same on other shard like Atlantic ? Maybe i would move my chars there if i have more chances finding a guild there ^^

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it the same on other shard like Atlantic ? Maybe i would move my chars there if i have more chances finding a guild there ^^
It's a lot more populated on ATL. I play on Euopa and when nothing going on there I jump over and play on ATL. The biggest thing for me is the time zone. I find most of the time ATL is getting busy as I'm going to bed!

Syhl

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I think i will move my characters to Atlantic so i could find a guild there maybe :)
Is it complicated to move all characters and stuff on another shard ?

Status
Not open for further replies.