• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Can anyone tell me what a mark of trav w/taming is worth!

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Im trying to figure out how much my MoT w/taming bonus is worth, Ive heard anywhere from 20-100mil lol. Can you great folks help clear it up for me!?

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
id say around 20-50, depending on how bad someone wanted it.

P

PoCove

agreed. i bought mine for about 30m. seen them for sale in game and online for 20-50.
Actually the only I have seen over the 6-8 mill mark is the .Mark with Necro on them wich can fetch upwared of 40 mil ....

Most of the others go for 3-5 mil on Oceania

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hrm... maybe it's a difference in shards. Right now there's one for sale on Europa for 50m. And the ones I see on Atlantic, Lake Superior, etc. are between 20-50. If you see one on Oceania for 3-5m you should grab it!

B

blust4

Im trying to figure out how much my MoT w/taming bonus is worth, Ive heard anywhere from 20-100mil lol. Can you great folks help clear it up for me!?
It is in the top three masks people want.

1. Necro/SS 33m - 60m
2. Music/Provoke(Peace) 30m - 50m
3. Taming/Lore 25m - 40m

If OSI changes the code to make Sampire template obsolete, Necromancy Mark of Travesty will lose ALL of its value but bard and tamer masks will always hold their value since these skills are hard to raise and people want 20 extra skill points.

Dexer masks are less valuable because 20 extra skill points means nothing. The only exception is Chivalry/Resist because you can build up high resist template using it even you have protection on.

People told you it is worth 100m. It was. The price of Mark of Travesty peaked 6 to 9 months ago. But now everyone wants it has it. The price fall dramatically. I have seen the necro mask selling for 33m now. It has 100m asking price 6 months ago.

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
have to consider shard also on atl i think one went for 30 recently

B

blust4

What about the magery/eval int Mark of the Travesty?
There are too many ways to boost magery skill and too many good artifact hats for mages, thus the value of Mark of Travesty is low. The bottom line is that it doesn't have MR, SPI and LMC mods mages really want. The 20 skill points boost is really trivial since adding 20 points is not that important for mage template.

I will say 5m to 12m depending on the shards.

N

nemo

I saw a taming one in Europa on a Luna vendor for 79 mil.....i laughed so hard i fell off my horse

R

Raziel

It is in the top three masks people want.

1. Necro/SS 33m - 60m
2. Music/Provoke(Peace) 30m - 50m
3. Taming/Lore 25m - 40m

If OSI changes the code to make Sampire template obsolete, Necromancy Mark of Travesty will lose ALL of its value but bard and tamer masks will always hold their value since these skills are hard to raise and people want 20 extra skill points.

Dexer masks are less valuable because 20 extra skill points means nothing. The only exception is Chivalry/Resist because you can build up high resist template using it even you have protection on.

People told you it is worth 100m. It was. The price of Mark of Travesty peaked 6 to 9 months ago. But now everyone wants it has it. The price fall dramatically. I have seen the necro mask selling for 33m now. It has 100m asking price 6 months ago.
Wow I agree with the price on the necro and taming mark but why is the music one so much? I personally have seen at least 5-6 of these sell for 1-2m on Great Lakes. :/