• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can a Monster be Discorded AND Peaced at the same time ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it possible to first Discord a target monster and then also Peace it and have both stick to it at the same time for the time they last (line of sight with the Bard active) ?

If not, what about Discord AND Area Peace (Peace oneself) ?

Would these 2 work together ?

Anyone ever tried both combinations ? Thanks.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes you can. As long as your in line of sight of the monster it will stay discorded, and you can direct peace it as many times as you wish (normal wait times between attempts and lenght of peace is still the same).

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Is it possible to first Discord a target monster and then also Peace it and have both stick to it at the same time for the time they last (line of sight with the Bard active) ?

If not, what about Discord AND Area Peace (Peace oneself) ?

Would these 2 work together ?

Anyone ever tried both combinations ? Thanks.
all bard abilities work together

U

uoBuoY

It is easier to Provo & Peace a monster if first you Disco it.

Mistura

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, because when you discord it, the barding difficulty will drop. Exceptionally useful for Provocation, not so useful for for Peacing but still serves a purpose.

R

RichDC

not so useful for for Peacing but still serves a purpose.
Discord peacing a GD not useful??

A non discorded if your luck enough to peace it will break peace in a bout a second, a discorded will last at least 2!!! :p

Mistura

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
haha fair point Rich, wasn't thinking of it from a Taming point of view, yes this could be quite useful.

Other than Taming, i can think of no other reason to peace a greater dragon.

I generally think of peacing as a waste of time. Would be different if it was on a seperate timer from provocation/disco but as is, pretty crap really save for a few menial tasks... :<

V

VorteXPete

I often first peace the monster, sick my pet on it and then disco em, and if i have to to peace again when the first one wears off, works great with 120 music 120 peace and 120 disco.