• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Camman VP?

• Thread starter Ugly Wrinkleflip
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I am standing in the pit looking for ANYONE that was going to go to the event. No one is there. I will give it til 9:30 pm EST and then me and Violet are outtie.

LFPinkerphooey

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can be there! I dont think i'm on your list..but I'll be happy to show up. I just can't find what district.. I'll be watching the thread. Let me know!

LFPinkerphooey

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was here with 2 minutes to spare..but I missed you guys. Sorry.

Lonely in Kooky Grove,

Tam (lol)

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

sorry you missed us. We finally rounded up 8 and went for it. Nothing spectacular. We got a restock trap card. Woohoo.*sigh*

Sorry you missed it.

Gonna be a little while for me to go again I need 5500 merits.

But I am accepting help in factories if anyone is offering AND needs merits. No sense doing it for nothing.

F

Flippers

thought you said thursday

I ran into something with you in it when me and my friend came to do a factory

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

iT'S still on for thrusday @ 9pm Est right after CEO. Thanks Flipper.

C

Camman24

Im SOSOSO Sorry was all planned and read to go then my mom said we had to go somewhere..i was like AHH mom i have this thing in toontown ...i couldnt get out...so im so i hope u guys 4give me...anyway ill check w/ mymom next time lol