• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Calling all vampires... :)

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone interested in joining a very old school guild looking to restart their vampire evil RP them, should contact me right away! I've been working on trying to re-adjust to the game, and I am ready to take on members, sooo yes, The Children of Darkness is currently OPENLY RECRUITING.

Contact me on ICQ, 608083009, browse our website (www.childrenofdarkness.com) or join me on Vent and we'll chat about CoD and the Darkness Within Evil RP theme. Bring your best Evil RP/PvP skills. ;)

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It would be amazing if more people showed an interest. I am slowly working to set it all up, but I was unsure how much interest Catskills' current population would have. We shall see. It truly is very well thought out and pretty massive... I know I'll never see the success it had before, with 92 guilds participating, but I'd like to try for maybe 4-5 guilds to emerge with this theme in mind. ;)

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Me.. as a vampire.... *ponders*. Do I get a whip too? Cause that's hawt.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ROFL! Whipping priviledges are acquired through extensive education, provided by me. :)

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This sounds very interesting. I read up through the Vampire Armand of the Vampire Chronicles and I read both books in the New Tales of the Vampires.

You have inspired me to look for the books on CD to listen to while commuting to and from work!

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You may want to read Anne's Witch series too, starting with "The Witching Hour". They start to intermingle a bit and really come to a head in Blackwood Farm.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anne Rice is my favorite writer of all time, next to Agatha Christie. :) I also love the tales of Christopher Rice, her son.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I read your website but all that happened was I got confused :(

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I read your website but all that happened was I got confused :(
ROFL... well its easy, its really an "alliance vs. alliance" situation. One allliance is the Camarilla, the other would be the Sabbat. RP wars would only happen in that situation. Dunno if that helps.

It seems there is enough interest in something like that but not enough to really make it a go. So I am probably going to scale it back and relaunch my guild and my city, Vamp's Lair. For those that remember VL, yep --- lots of events, lots of tournaments, many vendors, and loads of vampires running around.

J

[JD]

sounds fun, i dont have to turn into a twilight fan to join though would i... :p

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nah, UO vampires don't sparkle.

UO pirates on the other hand...

"I feel pretty!"