• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Calling all Sims! Calling all Sims!

G

Greetings!

My name is Maggie "AutumnKiss" Olsen, and I'm a Sim. (No, not an Avatar, a Sim!) And I've been playing TSO (No, not EALand!) for many years, off and on since beta.

And I have a story to tell.

But I don't want to tell just my story... I want to tell everyone's story! So I'd like to ask for some help!

I'm writing an article about the history of The Sims Online, and I'd like to include things from then and now, and everything in between. So if you have a story to share, whether it be funny, a romance, a brawl on your front patio, testing the limits of your Sim's bladder control, etc., please send it to me via private message. If you have some screenshots or pictures you'd like to include, I'd like to see those as well! If you'd like to send it via email, just let me know and I'll toss you the information.

I will also be looking for some individuals to interview, so if there is someone you'd love to see an interview with, be sure and let me know. You can find me either via email, PM me here on the forums, or find me in-game as AutumnKiss!

Here's to hoping I receive all sorts of great stories about your friends and families, events and parties, romances and rivalries. And maybe we can paint the picture of where EALand first came from, as The Sims Online, and preserve our history for future generations!

Thanks!

~AK

R

Rach

Cute idea! I have a lot of stories
Email would be best - how can i contact you?

G

<blockquote><hr>

What's your e-mail?

[/ QUOTE ]
funny, you don't have it?
well I'm not surprised.

would love to hear some of the stories people come up with.

G

Sounds like it will be a very interesting article. Can't wait to read it!

G

To contact Maggie and/or obtain her email address, please use the private message feature.

G

OoO Deja Vu. I am totally interested in this!

Ok so when you say our stories, do you want the whole shabang? B/c I feel I can go into great detail on my story... but I do not want it to be too long.

What is the deadline?

Is it going to be one big ol' article, or several parts? Because truly I feel something like this can be several parts.

I have a lot of awesome ideas I never really got to fulfill when I was here so I would like to have a brainstorming session with ya!

Yay!

R

Rach

<blockquote><hr>

To contact Maggie and/or obtain her email address, please use the private message feature.

[/ QUOTE ]

O - I just sent something to the Allakhazam address - is that okay?

G

Okay... so even with the closing down of what has been one helluva ride, I still want to do this. So please, send me your stories.

Let's retain the history here... I'd like your stories, your pictures, your nominations for your favorite players that I could interview.

Don't let this all go without at least some record...