• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Calendar, week of November 9, 2014

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tonight, Monday, November 10, the weekly Alliance Auctions continue, at around 8pm Central/9pm Eastern. Their auction house is located in the Tokuno Islands Ask around for the details and/or look for gates from Luna.

Tuesday, November 11, there will be a mission of the Britannian Royal Spies, at the usual place and time. If you do not know the usual place and time, discretely ask me or someone else you trust. It seems likely they'll be dealing with the attempts to organize overland raiders and ambushers that was learned about last week.

Thursday, November 13, the Majestic Oaks Auction continues to be held, as on most Thursday, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern. The Majestic Oaks Auction House is located just west of Vesper, near the landgate to Buccaneer's Den.

Friday, November 14, at 8:30pm Central/9:30pm Eastern, the high stakes "King's Cup" Tournament will be held. The details are located here:

http://gl.uorpc.net/kingscup.html

Saturday, November 15, there are rumors of a mission for those of an evil or treacherous nature at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern. While you'll probably be able to look for more details later, it's best that us good folk just stay inside.

Remember that sometimes I might hear about something I didn't know about, or realize I'd forgotten about something, or need to change something, so you may wish to check back here on occasion to see if there've been changes to the calendar.

-Galen Knighthawke
Knighthawke Trading Company